BY DIAL

Soft Scrub® with Baking Soda Cleanser combines powerful cleaning with the deodorizing benefits of baking soda. Use it to clean and deodorize surfaces in the bathroom, kitchen and other places in the house. It removes soap scum, hard water stains, limescale, grease, grime and food stains. It is safe to use on stainless steel, chrome, granite, Corian®, porcelain, plastic laminate, ceramic, glass, and glasstop stoves. see more...

Dani S.
I love Soft Scrub for tackling multiple areas of the home at once, and this is one of my favorite varieties.

The baking soda's natural affinity for cleaning and whitening make a great addition to soft scrub's cleaning powers. I love using this for all the areas of my home, but especially around my shower/tub area.
Alba Y.
Great product. A little goes a long way. However, I use lots of it. It's a great bathroom cleaning products that serves for multiple things. I like it because although it's a scrub, it's not overly abrasive. I call it the sink and tub gentle yet powerful exfoliant, like a spa for the bathroom.
Dorinda T.
Yucaipa, CA
I love this product. It really cleans my pots and pans. I put a small drop and let it sit for an hour or so. The stains come right off. Make them shiny again. Almost brand new.
Sharon G.
Fayetteville, NC
Soft scrub is one of the best cleaning products that I have tried and I absolutely love it I'm asthmatic and when cleaning with this product it does not bother my asthma so unable to clean my bear from kitchen and use it in my on my floors is absolutely wonderful
Tiffany A.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product. it cleans the hard to clean places in your house with ease. it's not over powering with the smell and it smells great and lasts a week. you can use this product for a number of things in your house to clean I will get it all!!!!
Vanessa N.
East Dundee, IL
Great cleaning product. I like to use this all around my faucets. I let it sit for a few minutes and then clean off. It's great for removing water deposits and stains.
Alecia B.
I love this!!! Not only is it a staple of my household cleaning supplies, but I feel lost once it's empty! It cleans everything so well including the smells that may be lingering in the area you are cleaning.
Ashley M.
This product cleans well without the overpowering fumes. It does tend to leave a film on stainless so I always give an extra rinse. But it great at cutting thru soap scum or grease depending on where you use
Jan S.
Cambridge, MD
I can use this product almost anywhere in my house. Like the baking soda feature since it helps to get our those tough stains. We have hard water and it removes it from our sinks and showers.
Naileen P.
Lancaster, PA
Love all soft scrub products! My favorite was their foaming spray but j haven't been able to find it anymore! All their cleaning products are great and leave a fresh clean smell!