Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care Sapphire Waters uploaded by Melanie W.

BY SOFT SCRUB

Soft Scrub® 4-in-1 Sapphire Water™ Toilet Care.

New!

Tough on Stains, Gentle on Surfaces™.

1. Cleans.

2. Prevents future buildup.

3. Fights toilet ring.

4. Freshens up to 4 weeks.

1 rim hanger. see more...

Lindsey C.
Columbus, IN
Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care Alpine Fresh Scent Toilet Cleaner with Bleach these have a great smell, and I like how they have bleach. But they don't work for all toilets. I put one in each of my toilets, but the water isn't reaching it right in my one. It also could fall off easily when the boys go to the bathroom lifting the lid. Hasn't happened yet, but it seems like it could be an issue. They are affordable. Product lasts about a month. Doesn't always keep the toilet cleaned out.
Melanie W.
Coventry
This is the first time I've tried the 4- In- 1 Soft Scrub Toilet Care Fragrance Boost It has a great smell it doesn't really clean the stains out of my toilet bowl it does last for 4 weeks though
Roxanne C.
KYLE, TX
These smell pretty good & are affordable. They also make your entire bathroom smell very clean. I buy these quite often.
Shellie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't know why I like blue toilet water, but I do. Soft scrub gives me that pretty blue sweet smelling blue water. Helps keep the bowl clean, and makes it look pretty. The germs are killed on contact, and I feel confident that my bathroom is clean.