Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care Alpine Fresh Scent Toilet Cleaner with Bleach uploaded by Isabell B.Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care Alpine Fresh Scent Toilet Cleaner with Bleach uploaded by Christina C.Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care Alpine Fresh Scent Toilet Cleaner with Bleach uploaded by Tara C.

BY DIAL #38 in Bleach

Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care Alpine Fresh Scent Toilet Cleaner with Bleach: Tough on stains, gentle on surfaces Cleans and prevents future build up Fights toilet ring Freshens up to 4 weeks see more...

• How long the fragrance of the product as long and wanted ...5 Answers
Maria P.
This is good to freshen up the restroom and clean toilet tona certain extent, but it did not last long so it really doesn't freshen up to 4 weeks in my opinion. I also saw my toilet get dirty quick so i dont think it cleans or fights toilet ring as claimed. Good thing about this product is that it only cost less than 3 bucks at Heb or Wal-Mart. It has a nice alpine bleach scent.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
My grandmother put me on these toilet cleaners. She always has one in her toilets, and they always look and smell fresh. Truth be told, I have a boyfriend that can blow a bathroom UP, so having a toilet cleaner is an extreme must. He cleans the toilets. I refuse to clean a toilet. Ill wash dishes, and clean a shower, but a toilet..i just cant. Im a clean freak, but i cant mess with the toilet smh. Overall, this product works great, and keep your toilet fresh for a while.
Tara C.
Ambridge, PA
I must clean the inside of my toilet bowl constantly to keep it from getting a black ring around it. My neighbors say the black ring is mold in the toilet. I started using soft scub toilet cleaner and it last for four weeks. It has a great smell and you can't beat the price. I love this product!!!
Jessica E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Aun no entiendo como funciona porque no le siento plot no funcionabilidad en si el precio caro y no le siento fin al acabado de bano no compatible conmigo en realidad el precio anda entre $5.74 hay mas baratos por menos.
Amanda D.
Effingham, IL
These make life wonderful. I put them in my toilet all the time because they keep the toilet clean and smelling good. since I have started using them I don't have the nasty water stains anymore
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Tried this product it was okay I have hard water in my toilet and this product didn't remove the hard water ring just ok it was not expensive would buy again.
Margaret J.
Williamson, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love these little things. They keep your toilet sparkling clean and smelling fresh. Would definitely recommend. I have tried all scents. They are All GREAT!
Isabell B.
Boise, ID
I love to keep these in my toilets! It helps keep them nice and fresh! I bought it at Walmart and stacked some coupons and got this product for free! Yay!
Nickie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Low maintenance, easy to install, great smell. I rinse the bowl once a week the buildup has stopped and it's slowly breaking down the calcified ring..
Kate E.
This is my secret to not having to clean the toilets as much. they last about a month or so and don't have an overwhelming bleach smell.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
How long the fragrance of the product as long and wanted to buy it because in the newspaper out coupons for this product?