Soft & Precious Baby Products Detangling Moisturizer uploaded by Samantha S.Soft & Precious Baby Products Detangling Moisturizer uploaded by Amber T.

BY SOFT & PRECIOUS

Soft & Precious® Baby Products Detangling Moisturizer.
New & improved!
Infused with olive oil & lavender.
Moisturizes, conditions, softens, adds sheen, detangles. see more...

• Needing tips on my mixed baby's hair. Disclaimer** She ha...2 Answers
Avery C.
Austin atx
they say its soft but will it hurt the baby and how much does it cost also wear can i buy i do i just put in this or do i use a brush i have so many question to ask and i have no idea if it worth it just it work for all hair types or jus real real curlyhair because can it be wavy to?
BreAuna C.
Long Beach, CA
My son hair is thick and curly. When he lays on his hair, it becomes dry. After using this product my so hair feels so soft and easy to comb out. It also does very well with my hair.
Amber T.
Omaha, NE
This product is amazing for my children who are mixed and have curly hair that can get crazy frizzy if not maintained. We use this every morning and after every bath. It smells great and doesn't leave a really oily finish like I've noticed other brands can. Regularly purchase this product and always recommend to my mommy friends!
J J.
I have used soft and precious baby products since forever in my family. You don't just have to use it on children. It's great for all types of hair texture. This spray is good for people you just took out there braids and there hair is twisted at the root.
Megan K.
There are a lot of people who use this product for their child, but I use it in my own hair and absolutely love it! The lightweight formula doesn't make my hair heavy and if I want to put heat on it, it doesn't cause damage. My hair loves this!
Kiajha G.
My daughter had really thick but soft curls but when it drys it's hard to comb through without hurting her so the feta glee really help soften the hair so it's easier to comb and it smells really good
Victoria C.
Fitchburg, WI
Es un buen producto. Pero en lo personal yo uso otro k al igual funciona como este. Yo lo uso en mi hija porque ella tiene el pelo largo y se le enreda muy facil. Ademas son baratos.
Erica E.
Oakland, CA
Not my favorite. I didn't like the residue feeling on my daughter's hair. It was ok for detangling, but once her hair dried it felt like it needed to be washed again.
Miranda R.
Tulare, CA
I love this detangling product it works like a charm! Much better than the other detanglers ive tried! The other ones just dont detangle as well as this!
Diamond E.
Waterbury
My son has really think hair and this detangler works magic when it comes to combing and maintaining his hair I would recommend this to all moms
Samantha S.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
Needing tips on my mixed baby's hair. Disclaimer** She has semi sensitive skin. I'm needing a product to keep her hair conditioned and from being so dry, most products I use either break her out or condition her hair for like an hour and then it's back dry and frizzy. Thanks! Soft & Precious Baby Products Detangling MoisturizerBoo Bamboo Baby Hair and Body Wash