Soft & Precious Baby Products Detangling Moisturizer uploaded by Samantha S.Soft & Precious Baby Products Detangling Moisturizer uploaded by Amber T.

BY SOFT & PRECIOUS #45 in Detangling Treatments

Soft & Precious® Baby Products Detangling Moisturizer.
New & improved!
Infused with olive oil & lavender.
Moisturizes, conditions, softens, adds sheen, detangles. see more...

• Needing tips on my mixed baby's hair. Disclaimer** She has semi sen...2 Answers
Amber T.
Amber T.
Omaha, NE
This product is amazing for my children who are mixed and have curly hair that can get crazy frizzy if not maintained. We use this every morning and after every bath. It smells great and doesn't leave a really oily finish like I've noticed other brands can. Regularly purchase this product and always recommend to my mommy friends!
J J.
J J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used soft and precious baby products since forever in my family. You don't just have to use it on children. It's great for all types of hair texture. This spray is good for people you just took out there braids and there hair is twisted at the root.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are a lot of people who use this product for their child, but I use it in my own hair and absolutely love it! The lightweight formula doesn't make my hair heavy and if I want to put heat on it, it doesn't cause damage. My hair loves this!
Kiajha G.
Kiajha G.
My daughter had really thick but soft curls but when it drys it's hard to comb through without hurting her so the feta glee really help soften the hair so it's easier to comb and it smells really good
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Fitchburg, WI
Es un buen producto. Pero en lo personal yo uso otro k al igual funciona como este. Yo lo uso en mi hija porque ella tiene el pelo largo y se le enreda muy facil. Ademas son baratos.
Erica E.
Erica E.
Oakland, CA
Not my favorite. I didn't like the residue feeling on my daughter's hair. It was ok for detangling, but once her hair dried it felt like it needed to be washed again.
Charquita A.
Charquita A.
Statesboro, GA
This product deranged hair in an instant! I solely believe that you can untangle any child hair with this product.
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
Newton Hamilton, PA
Soft and Precious Detangling moisturizer definitely works! Very affordable! Works for multiple types of hair.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use it for my daughter and it works amazing with her hair she loves it so much and it smells so good too
domonique R.
domonique R.
This product is amazing it detailins so easy i love it so.much and never want two give it up
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Needing tips on my mixed baby's hair. Disclaimer** She has semi sensitive skin. I'm needing a product to keep her hair conditioned and from being so dry, most products I use either break her out or condition her hair for like an hour and then it's back dry and frizzy. Thanks! Soft & Precious Baby Products Detangling MoisturizerBoo Bamboo Baby Hair and Body Wash