Soft Peach Hair Remover Cream By Nair Pretty for Unisex Hair Remover, 5.4 Ounce uploaded by Smh 4.

BY NAIR #31 in Hair Removal Creams

Vanessa O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Found out in my early teen years you really do have to read the directions when using this kind of stuff because if you leave it sit too long I can actually burn your skin leaving you with burn marks after you take it off other than that it works pretty well gets the hair off wherever you want to take it off but you do really have to watch it
Stephanie B.
Pasadena, Texas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ive tried several nair brand products and most do the same. They burn after 2 or 3 minutes of having been applied and then it doesnt even remove all the hair on the area where it was applied at
Kim C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is great for the whole family, My husband uses it when he wants a smooth finish on the parts down below. Lol! I love it on my legs and the few straggle hairs above my lips. Can pick it up anywhere and prices are around $5. It can burn if left on too long and at times I do have to take a break from it because it seems not to work all the time. But that's when I go back to shaving my legs again.
Madison S.
Tampa, FL
I've used this before to clean up my eyebrows before and it works very well! Sometimes, I don't have time to go get my eyebrows waxed, so I'll use this and it gets the job done. One bad thing is that if you leave it on too long, it will burn and irritate your face. But, besides that it is an all around good product.
Amanda S.
Crescent City, FL
the product was like most other hair removers it didnt get all the hair and it left a slight burn on the skin and itch for a while after application and it stinks badly not to mention you cannot keep reapplying and i dont recommend shaving after using this either as it gives you severe razor burn so if your gonna use it just be prepared to live with what ever hair it dont remove in the process
Jazmin H.
San Ysidro

I use this cream a lot since it is very effective at the moment of applying it removes my beautiful 90% and leaves me looking natural and best of all I feel comfortable enough to use it, it has a creamy / heavy texture but It adviere very well to the body and also it is easy to remove it only the application I wait for 4-5 minutes and withdrawal with warm water also has an accessible cost and contains the right portion, is very discreet when you take it into your pocket since you do not need much space
Amanda R.
Adelanto , CA
This product is prefect for removing unwanted hair. I get a mommy mustache and some chin hairs that I don't need around and this gets rid of it. It only takes about 5 minutes of my week and I'm ready for my close up!
Emily M.
Spartanburg , SC
I really like this product for legs and nether regions. It's super easy and I don't get ingrown hairs. Unfortunately it doesn't work well on underarm hair. It must be too coarse. But I can shave that in seconds so I don't mind!
Olivia R.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this mostly on my upper lip. The nair facial hair removal cream is of course targeted for that, but when I'm in a hurry I use this instead. It removes the hair quickly. It leaves the area very soft and it takes a while for the hair to grow back. It smells kind of like duo lash glue but with a hint of peach in it. All in all it's an effective product.
Shirin G.
El Dorado Hills, CA
I really like this. It really got the job done. It didn't burn or irroitate my skin even though I have very sensitive skin. I liked the scent of it as well. I use it not very often because normally I just shave instead of using a cream hair remover.