Soft Matte Lip Cream

Soft Matte Lip Cream

Are they long lasting?
Does this stay on all day or does it need a touch up?
What are your thoughts on this lip product? [product:nyx-soft-matte-lip-cream] ?
Start your review of Soft Matte Lip Cream!
Product Highlights
I really love this product , i swatched it on my arm 2 days ago and its still there, so i think its safe to say its long lasting. when you first put it on it looks really shiny , like a regular gloss but it sort of dries to the matte finish. all the colors are beautiful but my favorites are instabul and buenos aires in reviews
Natalia R.
Eagle Pass, TX
Soft Matte Lip Cream uploaded by Natalia R.
Review for: Ibiza
It’s really simple to use because of the wand that its provided you can get to the corners of you lips and get a precise application. Love the color variation! And plus it’s really pigmented
Tiffany K.
El Cajon, CA
Soft Matte Lip Cream uploaded by Tiffany K.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Ibiza
Have been using these lipstick for about 4 years now . Still a great product, still works the same and the price hasn’t change ! And even though they’re matte , they don’t crumble. They stay on like regular lipstick. And surprisingly have never stained my lips after taking them off ! the shade I’m using below is called London I believe 😊
Patty C.
Weston, WV
Soft Matte Lip Cream uploaded by Patty C.
Review for: Antwerp
I like this product. It was very easy to put on. Very creamy and very nice rosey nude shade. This is good for everyday usage.
Diana R.
Soft Matte Lip Cream uploaded by Diana R.
Review for: Antwerp
These Nyx soft matte lip creams are amazing. I love the variety of colors, goes on smooth and creamy, colors are matte, but they’re not the most long lasting like other matte lipsticks, but still lasts awhile. These feel comfortable on the lips and the color payoff is great. #lipstick #lipcream
Amy O.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Soft Matte Lip Cream uploaded by Amy O.
Soft Matte Lip Cream uploaded by Amy O.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Antwerp
First time trying this, and I’m pretty impressed! Found it on Amazon for $4.28 so I said why not?! First of all, the consistency is really nice. It’s soft, easy to apply, has good coverage, and is NOT sticky! I cannot comment on staying power, as this color was outside my comfort zone. It was a little too bright for me, but it is a beautiful color if you like vibrant lips 👄 . I will definitely be trying other colors though…
Andrea A.
Appling, GA
Soft Matte Lip Cream uploaded by Andrea A.
Soft Matte Lip Cream uploaded by Andrea A.
Review for: Antwerp
Soft Matte Lip Cream I have a ton of these! I think I got them in a huge variety pack! These are amazing and reliable! They stay on really well! I use these on a basic make up day nothing glam! Just a regular day! Again a huge fan of NYX, inexpensive and fabulous!
Nancy T.
I absolutely love this line! NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams goes on opaque and evenly with the exceptions of Copenhagen and Transylvania. Copenhagen is opaque but it can apply streaky so you need to be careful with this! Transylvania is DEFINITELY streaky in my case. I also have the Matte Lip Creams in the shades; Abu Dubai, Istanbul, London, Milan, Stockholm, Zurich, San Paulo, Monte Carlo, Athens, Cannes, and San Paulo. I love each and every one of them although I certainly have my favorites and ones on the back burner. I usually stick to a nvde-lip everyday so I reach for Abu Dubai, Stockholm, or London. I also line my lips with NYX Lipliner in either Natural or Peekaboo Neutral. The results: a muted rose, nvde lippy! The lip product has a fragrance that a lot of people love - vanilla/cake batter; but this doesn't last for long and usually goes away in 1 to 2 minutes. These aren't transfer or smudge proof, so do be careful! The longwear for this without eating/light drinking is about 6 hours, with a nice stain (for the more opaque ones); but there is a possibility that you may need to reapply to the corners of the mouth and the inner part (this was the case for me when I wore Monte Carlo). There are reviews below that say you can build this product up to the level of opaqueness you want to achieve, but I don't recommend doing that. In my experience with this lip product I found that attempting to build up the color would only swipe away the previous product already on my lips. If I wait for the first layer to dry and then applying a second coat, it would sit on top of the first coat. I also found that trying to layer the product resulted in an unflattering look - dry lips with product. I don't think the formula is consistent across the board, I found that some of the colors in the line would sink into my fine lines (the more opaque ones, but not all of them). Despite everything, I 100% recommend this product to anyone who asks.
warda D.
El Cajon, CA
Soft Matte Lip Cream uploaded by warda D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love is an u understatement for this.. I love using every day with heavy glam and natural glam. I almost have all the colors. So pretty ❤️
Ana G.
Waco, TX
Soft Matte Lip Cream uploaded by Ana G.
Purchased at: Target
Love nyx Matte lipstick!!! Affordable and its amazing not to dry or sticky on the lips !
Haley H.
Chicago
Soft Matte Lip Cream uploaded by Haley H.
Review for: Ibiza
This lip cream is AMAZING!! So soft and not sticky at all, goes great with the lip liner from NYX it doesn’t get all over or bleed at all!!

1,632 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samen Flore F.
il y a un mois
Natasha M. il y a un mois
As a budget friendly product, I say it's good. However, if you are looking for something that dries down matte and is long lasting, this isn't it. It is more of a semi matte and it does transfer a fair bit.
Monesia M.
Smyrna, GA
il y a un mois
Soft Matte Lip Cream I have so many from this collection but I haven’t reviewed them yet. Hbu?
Blerina L. il y a un mois
I only have lip liners from this brand. How are the lipsticks?