BY SOFT & DRY

Soft & Dry® Drigel Soft Scent Clear Gel Deodorant.
Donates a portion of all proceeds to Breast Cancer Research.
Anti-perspirant deodorant. see more...

• "I have used this for years and it still works great for me." in 1 review
Tenise L.
Columbus, GA
I was given a two bottles of Soft & Dry aluminum free by a coworker due to i kept getting cysts in my armpits. After using this, I haven't had anymore problems. The sweet bliss is my favorite scent and I would definitely recommend this product.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
As far as non anti persperant deodorant goes, this is the best one I've tried. I still find myself smelling sweaty after a while but if you can reapply before you sweat too much it is fine.
Danielle B.
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my favorite clear gel formulas. My mom always had the spray when I was growing up and she always smelled great. This does go on thick but it dries much quicker than Secret.
Tarrah C.
Lauderhill, FL
I've used several deodorants in the past and besides Secrets, this is perhaps the only one I would go to. It keeps you dry while fighting odor. I usually get the one in baby powder.
Samantha S.
Oxford, MS
I used this once, and never purchased it again. While it is an adequate deodorant, it feels sticky and gooey when you apply and for quite a while after. I MUCH prefer solids.
Amaris F.
South River, NJ
I have used this for years and it still works great for me. Unfortunately it is not available in all stores. It is comparable to using clinical strength deodorants minus the pricey price tag.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Wellness Guru Expert
Not a fan of the Soft and Dri Gel. I purchased it to see if it would leave no residue when wearing dark colours. The Gel itself is clear - but I didn't like how it went on (was cold!) and then when it dried it kind of went to a "gummy" consistency in little balls. I did not find that it provided much odor protection either. Will not be purchasing this product again - just didn't work for me.
Jahvaughnne S.
Brampton
This product is ok though I like it better than the roll on stick. I use to use this about 3 years ago I hardly see it around now a days though.