Soft & Dri Spring Rain Classic Antiperspirant Gel

by Soft & Dri

Reduces Underarm Perspiration, Keeps You Dry And Fresh, Invisible Protection, No Residue

6 Pieces - 3 Ounce (88ml); Reduces Underarm Perspiration,; Keeps You Dry And Fresh,; Invisible Protection,; No Residue

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Soft & Dri Spring Rain Classic Antiperspirant Gel!
Virginia L.
Best deodorant in my opinion. Smells good n last all day. Price is a little higher than others but it’s worth it.
Christina M.
Notre, QC
My HG of deodorants. I believe they’ve discontinued this one but I definitely stocked up before they were removed from shelves. I could not live without this. It’s super soft and gentle. Doesn’t leave white residue. Smell is great, soft and subtle and lasts all day. Dries super quick.

Looking for your answer?