Soft & Dri Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Aerosol, Everfresh Blossom uploaded by Erica D.Soft & Dri Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Aerosol, Everfresh Blossom uploaded by Dina M.

BY SOFT & DRI

Max Level Wetness Protection Soft Dri s continuous odor and wetness blocking technology is formulated with: The highest level of active ingredient for proven maximum strength wetness protection 2 Odor fighting capsules are activated by moisture to release fragrance all day Fresh scent leaves you feeling soft, fresh and dry. No CFCs. see more...

• Are cans like this safe to stick in a pool/beach bag? This is a g...1 Answers
  • How long does this dependent last? 1 Answers
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
I love the dri-spray! Like most spray on deodorants they are wet and sticky and this instantly dries! It has a soft powder scent, which I love. This is great and quick and easy to use. I prefer the dry spray over any of the cream deodorants. Since using this, I never get those annoying deodorant stains on my shirts!
Dina M.
Dina M.
Wichita
So I bought this when it was on sale....actually works well..sprays nicely.....the scent everfresh blossom doesnt smell so good....it does leave a light residue on clothing but not bad overall for price.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Another amazing product by Soft & Dri! I'm not crazy about the solid but the aerosol is amazing! It has a great scent and works amazing. I showered at night and sprayed it on and it worked all through the next day in the heat.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Pleasantville, IA
I bought this because it said "clinical strength". It didn't keep me dry. It didn't smell fresh. I used it for 10 days and threw it away. I have used other Soft and Dri products. This one just didn't work at all.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Rockingham, NC
Its a really good spray on deodorant...the only bad thing is it flakes really bad and it leaves white marks on my shirts.
Emily C.
Emily C.
I'm a sweater. Like, prescription strength sweater. It got worse when I started taking a certain medication a few years ago and, though I'm off it now, the sweating hasn't let up.

I've tried many of the marketed clinical strength deodorants. Mitchum, Secret, Dove, Lady Speed Stick, all promise clinical strength, but did next to nothing for me. Kept most smell away, I'll give them that, but my underarms would still always end up soaked after a couple hours, even in the winter.

The only thing that ever really helped was Perspirex. It's still my absolute favorite, but it's pricey. I can't justify $20 every 2 weeks for deodorant. For the last 6-7 months or so, my everyday choice is either Mitchum or Secret clinical soft solids. They don't do much for the wetness, but hey, I don't stink.

I wet to repurchase the other day and noticed the Soft & Dri on the sheft. It was about $3 cheaper than the Secret I was planning on grabbing, so I figured I'd give it a shot. If worse came to worse and it sucked, I would regulate it to night use.

I've been using it about a week so far and I'm impressed. Though it doesn't completely alleviate wetness, it's MUCH more effective than any of the other off-the-shelf clinical formulas I've used before. I think part of this may be due to the fact that it's a solid deodorant (comes up in a solid block) rather than a "soft solid" (squeezes out of little holes in the top of the dispenser with a thick lotion-like consistency). Right during the initial application, it's already drier than its soft-solid/gel counterparts.

I still end up with some wetness, especially at work, but it's much more manageable and much less uncomfortable and noticeable than with other deodorants. I'll likely keep purchasing this as long as my body doesn't adjust and begin over-compensating for it (I've had this problem before. Something works decently for a month or two, then it's like my body recognizes there's a stronger barrier so it makes more sweat. Bleck). For those of you normal sweaters, this is a fantasic, pretty darn strong deodorant that doesn't cost much more than standard deodorant.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, CT
Regular deodorants and antiperspirants do nothing for me for controlling wetness. And clinical strength ones don't seem to do anything either. I've been using this for about 2 weeks and I've noticed this does keep me drier than most other regular and clinical strength antiperspirants... Not completely dry, but drier than usual. I think this will be my main antiperspirant now. I may try more in the future, but I'm thinking that this will be my go to.
jeseca n.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
How long does this dependent last?
Samaria R.
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
Are cans like this safe to stick in a pool/beach bag? This is a great idea for spray and go after a day in the Sun but I'm wondering about the can overheating or something.