Soft & Dri® Aluminum Free Sweet Bliss Deodorant Solid Stick uploaded by Mélissa L.

BY SOFT & DRI

Soft & Dri® deodorant's Conditioning Silk® technology softly glides onto skin while providing all-day odor protection with a gentle fragrance, giving you that confident feeling of clean. Won't stain clothes.

Amanda R.
I like this product a decent amount. I love the benefits that come with is like the fact that it is an aluminum free deodorant. For the most part this deodorant works for me. I have tried many deodorants in the past that just vanished as the day went on. However, with this deodorant I find it to last longer than other deodorants. The only downfall that I find is that when I am hard at work and profusely sweating that this deodorant does not seem to hold up. This deodorant is good for those who are not hard at work and sweating a lot. I honestly think the benefits of it being a cancer reducing deodorant makes this product worth the buy. If I am just going to the store to buy something or doing everyday tasks this deodorant holds up pretty well. Plus this product goes on clear which saves dark clothes from deodorant marks. (:
Sabrina S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I switched to this deodorant because I was looking for one without aluminum. Aluminum free deodorants take a few weeks to adjust, but a soooooo worth it! I've gone through a ton of these and don't think I'll switch anytime soon. For the price, you can't do better.
Juju D.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this deodorant because it's not an antiperspirant. I've been using it for over 5 years but it's so hard to find it. I had to order it from CVS online for a site to store order, I couldn't find it anywhere else
Rachel R.
I have been trying for awhile to find an aluminum free deodorant that actually works for more than a few hours. So far I have been really happy with this one. I love how it comes on clear and does not leave any white marks. It smells nice and does the job! Hoping this will be my new go-to.
Dominika T.
Columbia, MD
I think this deodorant smells amazing, and really masks any sweat oder however I do not think it works for wetness. I still feel my arms are very wet when I sweat
Shakira M.
Grace R.
I use this product every day, but I find that the scent isn't as long lasting as I would like. I like that it glides on clear, and it doesn't attach to my clothing but the scent is a biggie for me. I bought it a looong time ago (probably 2 years) and I still have it, so thats good I guess for every day use.
Brandi T.
Toronto, ON
I like the fact that this is aluminum free and the smell isn't too bad (a bit strong at first but not so bad once it's on). It doesn't keep you feeling and smelling fresh all day though. If you're active throughout the day you definitely will need to reapply at least once.
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, AB
If you're looking for the worst deodorant on the market - this is it. No questions asked. Instantly application it's wet and it stays wet. It does not hide or control body odour whatsoever and the small smell it does give off is nothing to run home about. This does not do anything in regards to smell or protection. I bought two because they were on sale and after trying it for two weeks and being embarrassed constantly reapplying I threw them both out. Don't waste your money! I gave it one star because I couldn't give it zero.
Andrea W.
Lower sackville, NS
By far my favourite deodorant. I’ve tried other brands in the past but it has been my favourite for a while now. I love that it is aluminum free, smells amazing, it doesn’t leave any residue on my clothes and super affordable.
Nicole R.
Troy , MO
I'm on the search for new deodorant that doesn't leave white residue all over and that doesn't feel sticky! Does anyone have experience with this stuff?
Heather A.
Vermont
Does this hold the sweat and stinky at bay?