Soft & Dri® Aluminum Free Sweet Bliss Deodorant Solid Stick uploaded by Mélissa L.

BY SOFT & DRI

Soft & Dri® deodorant's Conditioning Silk® technology softly glides onto skin while providing all-day odor protection with a gentle fragrance, giving you that confident feeling of clean. Won't stain clothes.

• I'm on the search for new deodorant that doesn't leave white resi...1 Answers
Juju D.
I love this deodorant because it's not an antiperspirant. I've been using it for over 5 years but it's so hard to find it. I had to order it from CVS online for a site to store order, I couldn't find it anywhere else
dominika t.
Columbia, MD
I think this deodorant smells amazing, and really masks any sweat oder however I do not think it works for wetness. I still feel my arms are very wet when I sweat
Rachel R.
I have been trying for awhile to find an aluminum free deodorant that actually works for more than a few hours. So far I have been really happy with this one. I love how it comes on clear and does not leave any white marks. It smells nice and does the job! Hoping this will be my new go-to.
Amanda R.
I like this product a decent amount. I love the benefits that come with is like the fact that it is an aluminum free deodorant. For the most part this deodorant works for me. I have tried many deodorants in the past that just vanished as the day went on. However, with this deodorant I find it to last longer than other deodorants. The only downfall that I find is that when I am hard at work and profusely sweating that this deodorant does not seem to hold up. This deodorant is good for those who are not hard at work and sweating a lot. I honestly think the benefits of it being a cancer reducing deodorant makes this product worth the buy. If I am just going to the store to buy something or doing everyday tasks this deodorant holds up pretty well. Plus this product goes on clear which saves dark clothes from deodorant marks. (:
Marisol C.
I love it because It don't let get wet, smell so good is fastactic, I recommend this to other people, it feel me very confidence
Sana M.
I like the fact it's aluminum free but not fond of the fragrance. Tho it keeps me dry but something about the smell turns me off
Jeanne M.
Montreal
Really like the smell. Kept me fresh all day plus it's not expensive at all (it's like 3$).
Mélissa L.
Smells very good. Keeps you fresh trough the day. This product works very well. :)
Brandi T.
TORONTO, ON
I like the fact that this is aluminum free and the smell isn't too bad (a bit strong at first but not so bad once it's on). It doesn't keep you feeling and smelling fresh all day though. If you're active throughout the day you definitely will need to reapply at least once.
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, AB
If you're looking for the worst deodorant on the market - this is it. No questions asked. Instantly application it's wet and it stays wet. It does not hide or control body odour whatsoever and the small smell it does give off is nothing to run home about. This does not do anything in regards to smell or protection. I bought two because they were on sale and after trying it for two weeks and being embarrassed constantly reapplying I threw them both out. Don't waste your money! I gave it one star because I couldn't give it zero.
Nicole R.
Shawnee , KS
I'm on the search for new deodorant that doesn't leave white residue all over and that doesn't feel sticky! Does anyone have experience with this stuff?