Soft & Dri Aluminum Free Deodorant Solid, Powder Fresh uploaded by Léa J.

BY SOFT & DRI

All Day Odor Protection Targets the Bacteria that Cause Odor 2 Won t Stain Clothes Soft Dri Aluminum Free deodorant provides highly-effective all-day protection from odor only, with a gentle fragrance that gives you that confident feeling of clean.

• Does this affect you different? If it didn't say aluminum free woul...1 Answers
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Central, SC
I have tried many aluminum free deodorants (many that were way more expensive than this...) and I haven't found something that works better than this! Now when making the move from antiperspirant to aluminum free deodorant you do need to give your body time to adjust. In addition, this will not stop you from sweating, thats what the aluminum in antiperspirants do. However aluminum free is better for you. I found that if I apply this directly after the shower (I shower at night) and then reapply in the morning, I will not get stinky at all (and I work outside in the heat in the summer). I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking to make the move to aluminum free or for anyone looking for a new aluminum free deodorant.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
I bought this for my daughter when she first started showing signs of puberty. It is perfect because it's aluminum free! The scent it very light and appropriate for a young lady. I found this at my local grocery store but it's also available at most pharmacies and other stores such as Walmart and target. It was reasonably priced and it works great!
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Snellville, GA
This deodorant is pretty good. I didn't expect much since it was so cheap but I was actually pleasantly surprised. My underarms are really sensitive to deodorants with aluminum and this product didn't cause any irritation and it smells good. The smell doesn't last too long but I don't sweat much so it isn't too bad.
Skye B.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
I am so impressed by this product. Found it for $2 at our local grocer. I love that it's aluminum free, smells great, doesn't leave white residue on my clothes AND it works better than any other deodorant I've used in the past. Will definitely purchase again!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
I'm so lucky to have finally found a amazing deodorant. And the best part is its aluminum free. It's very hard to find a decent deodorant. Most have antiperspirant and I don't like that. Soft & Dri smells great and keeps me dry.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
I really wanted to try an aluminum free deodorant but this one was sticky in my underarms all day and quickly wore off so I just smelled like powder covered sweat. Will not repurchase
Alison G.
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
Smells great! Works well! And it's Aluminum free! This deodorant keeps me dry and smelling good all day! What more can a gal ask for? This is love. :)
Candace K.
Candace K.
I stopped using antiperspirants and switched to deodorant only about a month ago. My sweat glands were clogged and I would never sweat, even on my forehead, when working out or doing anything strenuous. Once I switched, I gradually started sweating more which meant I was releasing a ton of toxins that my body had been holding in for who knows how long. I used this to prevent the smell since I knew I would still sweat.

It's about $2.00 at Dollar General, the only place I can find it. I has a light scent that I don't mind. I've been using it for about a month and I noticed my arm pits would get very dry and dead skin would come off (gross) and there would a burning rash sometimes. I'm not sure if it was from chafing or from the deodorant, so I have since switched to a more liquid aluminum free deodorant instead and haven't had that problem (yet?). Overall, it does prevent BO smell (but you need to reapply every so often!), which is it's intention but it will NOT stop you from sweating. I had to get used to having wet arm pits all day long, especially during these summer months. It's uncomfortable, but you get used to it. Also I have had to wear tank tops almost exclusively because the sweat penetrates the arm area for T shirts and other clothing, so you get wet stains, which I hate. It's embarrassing, but if anyone ever questioned me about it, I would just explain that I don't use antiperspirants so I will still sweat.
Latoya Connectionpreneur J.
Latoya Connectionpreneur J.
Macon, GA
I love how smooth and dry this deodorant makes my body feel. This particular deodorant is aluminum free, and it is a solid stick. I love the fact that it does not leave any residue all my clothes. I normally get it in powder fresh. My purchase supports $10,000 donation to the play for pink foundation. I did not know what the conditioning silk trademark was about before I purchased this product, but now I know it's the smoothness. I absolutely am in love with and it keeps my under arms from breaking out.
connie c.
connie c.
Spotsylvania , VA
I really do not like this product. The only good thing I can say is that it doesn't leave any marks on your shirts. But the smell is a little bit gross it's like kinda like baby powder but mixed with chemicals. It doesn't last all day I had to reapply it a lot and I've been using it for a while but stopped because of how it is. The package is super cute though but I wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Shae A.
Shae A.
Pendleton , OR
Does this affect you different? If it didn't say aluminum free would you know that something was off about the product?