BY SHU UEMURA

<a href=http://www.shuuemura-usa.com/Natural-Lashes/accessories-natural-lashes,default,sc.html>see all natural lashes</a><br />Natural-looking false lashes that provide an elegant complement to glamorous makeup. Criss-cross design creates the appearance of thicker, more voluminous eyelashes.<br> see more...

Millie Y.
Toronto , ON
If I haven't changed my profile picture (the one with the cream colored top), these are the lashes I'm using. They're quite beautiful but not as natural as wispie lashes because of the criss-cross pattern.
I like that it stands out well with a heavier eye makeup. The band is thick so it makes it easier to apply and I know that it'll stay better because there's more glue to stick to my lashline, but this means the eyeliner will be a bit thicker to cover the band.
The only problem is, they are a bit heavy. I did get used to it as I wore it, but right after application, I was pretty conscious about them fluttering in front of my eyes. I also find if i don't apply them well, the corners are pretty pokey.
Angela L.
Canada
I don't wear these often but they make beautiful everyday lashes. They are pricey but the quality makes it worth the cost.