Soft Claws Nail Caps for Cats 40ct uploaded by amy j.Soft Claws Nail Caps for Cats 40ct uploaded by Jordan P.Soft Claws Nail Caps for Cats 40ct uploaded by Jordan P.

BY SOFT CLAWS

Soft Claws nail caps are a simple solution when pet scratching is a problem and a preferred alternative to declawing. They are easy to apply at home and are perfect for cats of all ages. Soft Claws do not interfere with the normal extension and retraction of your cat's claws. When applied to front paws, they reduce the potential for damage due to your cat's natural clawing and sharpening behavior. Soft Claws can also be applied to hind paws on declawed cats. Offered in a variety of sizes. see more...

Buy on PETCO
amy j.
amy j.
Franklin, TN
I LOVE this alternative to declawing cats. Plus they are super cute. I have always wanted to paint my cat's nails ever since I was a child. Obviously they won't sit still long enough but this is a great way to spice up kitty's life. Just be careful on how much superglue you use. There is a fine line of too much and too little. I've made the mistake of both. Too much sent my 9 year old cat to the vet to have them removed. (She was fine. They just didn't fall off and making her uncomfortable) too little and they fall off as soon as the cat tries to pull them off.

My advice would be to have 2 people applying them: one to put the glue in the nail the other to place the gluey cap on the cat. Also make sure kitty is in a "purrito". Wrap the kitty up tight in a big blanket so little miss muffins can't scratch or move with an open superglue tube lying around. The blanket will calm them down and keep the still so you can adhere the beautiful fake nails to Princess. She will look beyond gorgeous at the club on the weekend. 😹
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
My younger cat was able to pull all 10 off within the first 48 hours.
My mom's older cat couldn't remove two of them; they wouldn't come off when she shed her outter nails. Unfortunately that resulted in them staying on while the nails continued to grow - eventually with them becoming imbedded in her paw. (The squishy part.)
It was a painful experience for the cat and has completely deterred me from wanting to try these again; I had assumed they would be safe.
If you use them, use caution.
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
These have saved my skin, furniture, carpet and God knows what else. I have one cat who we started putting these on at 4 months and she lays completely still and let's you put them on without any fuss. She does occasionally pull them off but overall she doesn't mind them. Our second cat we got at a year old and she had to adjust to wearing them but now that she has worn them she puts up minimal fuss when we re apply them. This is a great alternative to declawing and it's cute.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
As an animal rescuer I can't say enough great things about this product! Not only would I recommend this to anyone having issues with claws this is the number one thing my vet friends suggest as well. With the behavioral, and physical issues that come with declawing this not only solves problems for the pet owner, but it is great for your pet too. I gave these to my brother in law for their cat, and they absolutely loved them!
Holly B.
Holly B.
I was able to put these on my 4 cats myself and had never done this before. They didn't seem to bother them at all. They acted like they didn't even know they were there. It stopped them from scratching. I think I may have used too much glue however because they stayed on much longer than the product said they would. Some were on almost 3 months.
Maile O.
Maile O.
I rather clip my cats nails each week then use these. use they do protect the furniture, however when they grow out they made my cat uncomfortable. She would begin to chew her nails caps till they came off. So i wouldn't buy them again.
julia m.
julia m.
Olive Branch, MS
I just bought these for my cat, Puddin, on the 22nd of this month.

Pros: They go on way easier than I thought they would! Since having them on her she has minimum interest in scratching furniture. Finally my cat is not phased by them at all, has not once tried getting them off or anything.

Cons: Since the 22nd (and now it is the 29th) I have had to replace 5 of the covers. This would not be a big deal to me if they were cheaper but I spent $22 on the suckers I was hopeful they would stay on longer (like it says they are suppose to).

I am going to keep track on how long they last and if it is worth spending the money on them. Right now overall I am just so happy Puddin isn't clawing the furniture! *a word of caution be careful you do not cut your cats nail to short like I did on one of hers by accident, I had to wait for her one nail to grow out some before I could put the cover on.*
Amber W.
Amber W.
I love these. My cat is 16 and when i take him to the groomer or vet I have them put these on him. I have wood floors and he is also a scratcher and these have been a furniture saver. They don't hurt him and grow off naturally.
Liana F.
Liana F.
Stratford, CT
Easy to put on once you pin the cat down and get the hang of it. They stay on really well and have been a furniture saver!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Rome, GA
They are decent. seemed to fall off rather quickly and it was a pain having to keep up with them
Katie G.
Katie G.
I see a lot of people saying they need to go to a groomer to get these to stay on, will they stay on if I put them on at home?
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Alexander, AR
Do these actually work? My cat loves to scratch walls and door frames.
Jay A.
Jay A.
Has anyone else used them other than to stop a kitty from scratching furniture?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Chesterton, IN
Since you have to change them out every month, wouldn't it be cheaper to just get the cat declawed?
Katlyn V.
Katlyn V.
Does this hurt them? Also how hard is it to get them on?