BY SOFT CLAWS

Soft Claws nail caps are a simple solution when pet scratching is a problem and a preferred alternative to declawing. They are easy to apply at home and are perfect for cats of all ages. Soft Claws do not interfere with the normal extension and retraction of your cat's claws. When applied to front paws, they reduce the potential for damage due to your cat's natural clawing and sharpening behavior. Soft Claws can also be applied to hind paws on declawed cats. Offered in a variety of sizes. see more...

Jessika C.
Jessika C.
I love these darn things. I just picked up a pack (size medium in red) for my two mixed black cats because we moved into a new house, thus new furniture! The cats were nervous from the move and I didn't want them to claw up the stuff in retailiation. They slide on easily, but I'd suggest holding onto your cat with them on for a couple minutes to get their hands acclimated to the feeling. Having them slid on helps the hole be bigger for a nice fit once you put the glue in the nail too. All in all the process is really easy. DO keep an eye on them while the glue dries. The package suggests five minutes, but I kept them near me for 15, just to make sure they weren't going to try and lick at their paws too early. They still do their regular scratching on their posts and there has been no change in their behavior. I did trim their nails before putting them on so that each nail would fit nicely and have a good amount of time to grow before replacing them with new caps. Definitely happy with these so far.
Esther B.
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
I purchased these for my cat when I was living in an apartment. They absolutely did what they we're supposed to... They covered her nails so she wouldn't be able to scratch. But I just felt like they didn't hold up as well as the SOFT PAW version. These were a much harder pastic, so there was very little give when she was moving around. As a result, they just popped off relatively quickly. I did not have this probkem with the soft paws. Overall though, if this is my only option, I will repurchase.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
I put these on my new kitten and my one and a half year old cat! They last for a long time but THEY ARE HARD TO APPLY! Cats don't like their nails being touched so it's difficult to apply but the glue DOES dry fast and they last for weeks! They stay on and eventually come off as your cats natural nail grows out and sheds off. My cats both picked at them for days before they got used to them but the glue did its job haha!!!
Christine A.
Christine A.
East Windsor, NJ
The idea of this product is great but oh my god it's so hard to apply. Unless you have a super relaxed cat then good luck. It's not just as easy as a quick application. You actually have to really push the nail on and wait a second for it to adhere. When using this is found the claws all over because my cat would chew it off. I found myself not using them anymore after all the effort needed and in the end the cat scratching me and biting them off
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
So I love the concept, but they don't give you any tips on what to do if they don't come off. I just had to spend 70 on a vet to remove the caps that didn't fall off and grew with the natural nail into her pad
Aubrey F.
Aubrey F.
Flint, MI
These soft paws claws work great! I put the size medium on my large cat and didn't have any problems. The hardest part was getting her to sit still while I applied them. It ma be useful to get your cat used to you touching her paws before trying to apply the soft paws to a cat with full claws!
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Haughton, LA
These save my furniture and my family's skin from my active little kitten. Quick to dry and is long lasting! My kitten doesn't seem irritated with it's use and the same package has lasted me 2+ months when used on her front paws and I still have 10 left!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Groveland, Fl
Such a great alternative to declawing a cat. My old roommate used these for her cat and it worked great! She would have to replace them every once in a while when they would fall off but it wasn't unreasonably priced and the cat didn't mind them! She had blue ones for him.
Jasper P.
Jasper P.
Orem , Ut
Pure crap! I always feel bad getting my cats claws clipped and thought these would be cute. My cat did nothing but bite on them and chew them off. I was worried she would choke on them.
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.
When I tell people I use these they get a confused look on their faces and wonder why I don't just declaw them. I am personally against it and I didn't want to put them through the surgery so these are a great alternative! They stay on for quite awhile and are easy to replace. Better yet, no more ripped carpet or ruined furniture. These are the best!!
Haley T.
Haley T.
Are these for any size cat? Do the cats like them or do they irritate them? How long do they normally last?
Allena I.
Allena I.
Kingston, TN
You have a large cat (over 20 pounds) will this product help stop him clawing on furniture? Also with him being at the top of the weight range will this product fit him?