Soft Claws Black Medium 9-13 LBs Cat Nail Caps uploaded by Katelynn G.Soft Claws Black Medium 9-13 LBs Cat Nail Caps uploaded by Katelynn G.

BY SOFT CLAWS

Soft Claws Black Cat Nail CapsSoft Claws nail caps are a simple solution when pet scratching is a problem and a preferred alternative to declawing. Soft Claws Nail Caps are the painless, non-surgical solution for cats' destructive scratching. Developed by a veterinarian, Soft Claws are vinyl nail caps designed to fit easily over the cat's claws, without harming the cat. They are easy to apply at home and are perfect for cats of all ages. Soft Claws do not interfere with the normal extension and retraction of your cat's claws. When applied to front paws, they reduce the potential for damage due to your cat's natural clawing and sharpening behavior. Soft Claws can also be applied to hind paws on declawed cats. Soft Claws include the new Cleat Lock System with the new soft cuff design. Each nail cap has a series of cleats, which holds adhesive securely to the nail surface. The new snug fitting soft cuff combined with the CLS system helps ensure enhanced cap adhesion and retention. Includes 2 tubes of adhesive for a total of 4 applications. A healthy cat will shed its nails every 4 to 8 weeks. see more...

Carmen R.
Uvalda, GA
I love these caps sooo much. They are a real life\furniture saver! My cat loves to knead on the floor. With these caps on he doesn't scratch the floors anymore. They are a great alternative to declawing your cat! I HIGHLY recommend these!
Jose T.
South Gate, CA
This has to be one of the best cat products out there! It will literally save your life and you won't stress out about your cat attacking your furniture any longer! It's like a win win for everyone!
Kristen L.
These are a game changer. Our cat and dog would have a fight club when we would leave. The dog was always the looser. Cuts and bleeding so close to his eyes we were nervous that he would loose and eye. So we started putting these in our cat. No more bleeding bulldog. And they still chase each other around just not more battle wounds.
Highly recommended!!
Angie H.
Cary, NC
These worked well
For my kitty who loves to scratch the furniture. They only last a week or two. But they are better than declawing.
Windin S.
W Melbourne, FL
I use these on my cat, bunny. And its wonderful! No more scratches all over me!
Katelynn G.
Frankfort, IN
These nail caps have a very good purpose. I have two young kittens that claw there way around the whole house. Before this product my curtains and couchs was all torre up with holes they were not old enough to get fully declawed so once hearing about these I had to give it a try. Aside from the benefits of this product the reason it was'nt rated a 5 was because you have to hold it on the nail for a while and with kittens or any animal for that fact don't like staying still.
Andrea R.
Doral, FL
So, I found this online a few days ago and I bought them. My cat is kinda hard to handle and it was literally impossible for me to put them on. I think it's better even if your cat is easy to handle, to cut a little bit their claws with a vet's help.
Nora L.
Cheyenne, WY
I love these, I have my groomer put these on my dogs and cats. They usually lady about 45 days but she is strictly an indoor 😻
Brittany S.
Roanoke , Va
Love these they have saved my new couch and loveseat i have 2 boy kitties that used my old couch as their personal scratching post but these are such a good value compared to having to see your beautiful furniture ruined in no time def gonna try to find these again in more colors
shannon v.
Astoria, NY
Such a good idea in theory. this lines up with something that is ideal for the owner- not so much for your little fur buddy. they protect furniture, they're cute, they seem to work- sometimes for months at a time- but when it goes bad- it's BAD... if your cat doesn't shed it's nails quickly enough in time for the cap to fall off, but their nails grow at a rapid pace - it can grow into it's pad. and it is SO sad and painful trying to remove overgrown caps. also, they chew them off, and according to my kitty's vet- that is not safe if she swallows it...
krystal ☺.
Do you know any easy way to apply this on cats. My cat has sharp claws and she would attack me if i tried to put these on 😐
Marina S.
Have been considering buying these for my cat but have some doubts about how it would actually work. Anybody who's actually used can tell me about it? Do they actually stay put on the cats paws? Does your cat not try to rip it off? How difficult is it to apply? Do you find it worth the price?
Leila F.
Seminole, TX
Has anyone's cat chewed these off? I feel like it would be a choking hazard. I also don't see how they stay on
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
Pet Lover Expert
Do cats actually like these? was it easy to put them on.. n r they able to get them off.. i can see my kitty getting then off his claws
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
Pet Lover Expert
Can cats still scratch with these on? I feel like it's cruel to keep them from scratching their itches.