Soft Claws Black Medium 9-13 LBs Cat Nail Caps uploaded by Katelynn G.Soft Claws Black Medium 9-13 LBs Cat Nail Caps uploaded by Katelynn G.

BY SOFT CLAWS

Soft Claws Black Cat Nail CapsSoft Claws nail caps are a simple solution when pet scratching is a problem and a preferred alternative to declawing. Soft Claws Nail Caps are the painless, non-surgical solution for cats' destructive scratching. Developed by a veterinarian, Soft Claws are vinyl nail caps designed to fit easily over the cat's claws, without harming the cat. They are easy to apply at home and are perfect for cats of all ages. Soft Claws do not interfere with the normal extension and retraction of your cat's claws. When applied to front paws, they reduce the potential for damage due to your cat's natural clawing and sharpening behavior. Soft Claws can also be applied to hind paws on declawed cats. Soft Claws include the new Cleat Lock System with the new soft cuff design. Each nail cap has a series of cleats, which holds adhesive securely to the nail surface. The new snug fitting soft cuff combined with the CLS system helps ensure enhanced cap adhesion and retention. Includes 2 tubes of adhesive for a total of 4 applications. A healthy cat will shed its nails every 4 to 8 weeks. see more...

Caralynn K.
Caralynn K.
I really didn't want to declaw my kitty but he developed a horrible habit of scratching everything that wasn't his scratch post. I was about to give in and declaw him, but then I found these and they are amazing! I definitely suggest having someone help, especially if your kitty is squeamish like mine. It's almost inevitable that you'll get glue on your fingers, which is a bit annoying, but well worth it. Once they're on, my kitty doesn't seem bothered by them at all and he doesn't even try to scratch anything! So as soon as he starts scratching, we know one fell off. Well worth it!
shannon v.
shannon v.
Astoria, NY
Such a good idea in theory. this lines up with something that is ideal for the owner- not so much for your little fur buddy. they protect furniture, they're cute, they seem to work- sometimes for months at a time- but when it goes bad- it's BAD... if your cat doesn't shed it's nails quickly enough in time for the cap to fall off, but their nails grow at a rapid pace - it can grow into it's pad. and it is SO sad and painful trying to remove overgrown caps. also, they chew them off, and according to my kitty's vet- that is not safe if she swallows it...
Maria C.
Maria C.
These things are so terrible for you and your cat. First. They are a hassle to put on. Two, cutting the nails of your cat is so much easier! Just wait till your cat is in a deep sleep. I'm talking stretched out, making that weird pose they always do. Then just snip the tip off. If they wake up. Give em a treat. Rinse and repeat until you have all their nails trimmed. Don't waste your time and money on these.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
These are a game changer. Our cat and dog would have a fight club when we would leave. The dog was always the looser. Cuts and bleeding so close to his eyes we were nervous that he would loose and eye. So we started putting these in our cat. No more bleeding bulldog. And they still chase each other around just not more battle wounds.
Highly recommended!!
Linsey D.
Linsey D.
Milwaukee, WI
I buy these for my cat and I love them. The only thing I don't like is the glue drys out so quickly and I wish there was another way to get the glue inside the nail cap. Applications is very easy and my cat has never removed one. I would recommend anyone with a animal that loves to sketch furniture to give these a try! 😺
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Berlin, CT
They didn't last as long as they said they would but they were great on stopping my cat from clawing and getting stuck to blankets and other fabric great for if your cat has a surgery and isn't allowed to scratch a certian part of there body
Amber R.
Amber R.
Dahlonega, Ga
Great way to save your carpets. A perfect alternative to declawing. They work great on my little dudes, however I have to replace them more often on the more mischievous one because he's gotten skilled at taking them off.
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
It took me a few times to get these on my baby, but once I did they stayed and she didn't try to take them off. I love the color choices! She got pink and they were so cute. I recommend these for sure!
Rickina C.
Rickina C.
Philadelphia, PA
These are a great alternative to declawing. However, your cat with a rat h your skin off trying to get these on. Once they were on though, I think my cat actually liked them.
Karmyn M.
Karmyn M.
Russellville, AL
These didn't last near as long as expected. My cat had these all off within a week. She was uncomfortable.
krystal ☺.
krystal ☺.
Do you know any easy way to apply this on cats. My cat has sharp claws and she would attack me if i tried to put these on 😐
Marina S.
Marina S.
Have been considering buying these for my cat but have some doubts about how it would actually work. Anybody who's actually used can tell me about it? Do they actually stay put on the cats paws? Does your cat not try to rip it off? How difficult is it to apply? Do you find it worth the price?
Leila F.
Leila F.
Seminole, TX
Has anyone's cat chewed these off? I feel like it would be a choking hazard. I also don't see how they stay on
amanda m.
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
Pet Lover Expert
Do cats actually like these? was it easy to put them on.. n r they able to get them off.. i can see my kitty getting then off his claws
Susan B.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
Can cats still scratch with these on? I feel like it's cruel to keep them from scratching their itches.