Soft Claws Black Medium 9-13 LBs Cat Nail Caps uploaded by Katelynn G.Soft Claws Black Medium 9-13 LBs Cat Nail Caps uploaded by Katelynn G.

BY SOFT CLAWS

Soft Claws Black Cat Nail CapsSoft Claws nail caps are a simple solution when pet scratching is a problem and a preferred alternative to declawing. Soft Claws Nail Caps are the painless, non-surgical solution for cats' destructive scratching. Developed by a veterinarian, Soft Claws are vinyl nail caps designed to fit easily over the cat's claws, without harming the cat. They are easy to apply at home and are perfect for cats of all ages. Soft Claws do not interfere with the normal extension and retraction of your cat's claws. When applied to front paws, they reduce the potential for damage due to your cat's natural clawing and sharpening behavior. Soft Claws can also be applied to hind paws on declawed cats. Soft Claws include the new Cleat Lock System with the new soft cuff design. Each nail cap has a series of cleats, which holds adhesive securely to the nail surface. The new snug fitting soft cuff combined with the CLS system helps ensure enhanced cap adhesion and retention. Includes 2 tubes of adhesive for a total of 4 applications. A healthy cat will shed its nails every 4 to 8 weeks. see more...

Madison P.
Madison P.
Raleigh, NC
I have always been one of those people that don't like declawing cats, so when I first heard of this product I thought it was a wonderful idea to save my furniture. When I got them, I trimmed my cats nails like the instructions said, which is like pulling teeth if you've never trimmed nails before. Then it required you to put the glue in the caps and hold the caps on the extended claw for 5 minutes while the glue dries. Maybe it's just my cat, but he did not do well with being held still for 5 minutes while I'm pushing on his paws to extend his claws. Once I got them all on, they ended up only lasting for a small amount of time, and really upset my cat.
Caralynn K.
Caralynn K.
I really didn't want to declaw my kitty but he developed a horrible habit of scratching everything that wasn't his scratch post. I was about to give in and declaw him, but then I found these and they are amazing! I definitely suggest having someone help, especially if your kitty is squeamish like mine. It's almost inevitable that you'll get glue on your fingers, which is a bit annoying, but well worth it. Once they're on, my kitty doesn't seem bothered by them at all and he doesn't even try to scratch anything! So as soon as he starts scratching, we know one fell off. Well worth it!
shannon v.
shannon v.
Astoria, NY
Such a good idea in theory. this lines up with something that is ideal for the owner- not so much for your little fur buddy. they protect furniture, they're cute, they seem to work- sometimes for months at a time- but when it goes bad- it's BAD... if your cat doesn't shed it's nails quickly enough in time for the cap to fall off, but their nails grow at a rapid pace - it can grow into it's pad. and it is SO sad and painful trying to remove overgrown caps. also, they chew them off, and according to my kitty's vet- that is not safe if she swallows it...
Katelynn G.
Katelynn G.
Frankfort, IN
These nail caps have a very good purpose. I have two young kittens that claw there way around the whole house. Before this product my curtains and couchs was all torre up with holes they were not old enough to get fully declawed so once hearing about these I had to give it a try. Aside from the benefits of this product the reason it was'nt rated a 5 was because you have to hold it on the nail for a while and with kittens or any animal for that fact don't like staying still.
Maria C.
Maria C.
These things are so terrible for you and your cat. First. They are a hassle to put on. Two, cutting the nails of your cat is so much easier! Just wait till your cat is in a deep sleep. I'm talking stretched out, making that weird pose they always do. Then just snip the tip off. If they wake up. Give em a treat. Rinse and repeat until you have all their nails trimmed. Don't waste your time and money on these.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
These are a game changer. Our cat and dog would have a fight club when we would leave. The dog was always the looser. Cuts and bleeding so close to his eyes we were nervous that he would loose and eye. So we started putting these in our cat. No more bleeding bulldog. And they still chase each other around just not more battle wounds.
Highly recommended!!
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Kilgore, TX
My boyfriend found these and suggested we try them on my cat Bella. I was very sceptical about it because she doesn't like being held down. It didn't go well either. Him and I both ended up with scratches and a very frightened cat. I wouldn't recommend them but if your cat is a calm cat that likes their paws massaged then go for it!
Linsey D.
Linsey D.
Milwaukee, WI
I buy these for my cat and I love them. The only thing I don't like is the glue drys out so quickly and I wish there was another way to get the glue inside the nail cap. Applications is very easy and my cat has never removed one. I would recommend anyone with a animal that loves to sketch furniture to give these a try! 😺
Kara H.
Kara H.
When my cat was a kitten I used these constantly, to keep her from tearing things up. She had no problem with them, and it taught her not to scratch. Just make sure you clip the cats nails the day before you put them on, so they have room to grow. Also make sure you get the correct size or they won't last as long.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Roanoke , Va
Love these they have saved my new couch and loveseat i have 2 boy kitties that used my old couch as their personal scratching post but these are such a good value compared to having to see your beautiful furniture ruined in no time def gonna try to find these again in more colors
krystal ☺.
krystal ☺.
Do you know any easy way to apply this on cats. My cat has sharp claws and she would attack me if i tried to put these on 😐
Marina S.
Marina S.
Have been considering buying these for my cat but have some doubts about how it would actually work. Anybody who's actually used can tell me about it? Do they actually stay put on the cats paws? Does your cat not try to rip it off? How difficult is it to apply? Do you find it worth the price?
Leila F.
Leila F.
Seminole, TX
Has anyone's cat chewed these off? I feel like it would be a choking hazard. I also don't see how they stay on
amanda m.
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
Pet Lover Expert
Do cats actually like these? was it easy to put them on.. n r they able to get them off.. i can see my kitty getting then off his claws
Susan B.
Susan B.
Charlottesville, VA
Can cats still scratch with these on? I feel like it's cruel to keep them from scratching their itches.