BY SOFT & BEAUTIFUL #69 in Hair Relaxers

Triple Hydration Oil™ Prevents Breakage & Dryness for Soft, Silky, Healthy - Looking Hair* Kit Contains: 2 packets -Triple Hydration Oil™ 1 - Soft & Beautiful® No-Lye Conditioning Creme Relaxer 1 - Soft & Beautiful® Liquid Activator 1 - S&B Color Code Neutralizing Decalcifying Shampoo 1 - HMC™ 1 - Soft & Beautiful® Leave-In Conditioner Stronger, healthier looking hair from first use!  Salons worldwide know that adding specific oils in the relaxer provides superior protection against breakage and dryness.  Now Soft & Beautiful is the first relaxer system where you add Triple Hydration Oil™ right before you relax for straight, soft, silky hair that moves.  Soft & Beautiful is your personal salon in a box! Triple Hydration Oil™, our exclusive natural oil blend of safflower, olive oil an see more...

Soft & Beautiful Ultimate Protection No-Lye Creme Relaxer System Super
  • "I would highly recommend this product to all people whom want to relax their hair" in 1 review
Angeline C.
Some relaxers are really harsh on the hair and leave it dry and hard. Not this one. The one I bought came with oils to put into the relaxer that would protect the hair strands and I believe it works. Normally I have to wait until my next wash day following the relaxer before I can straighten it because relaxers leave my hair so rough. With this product my hair was noticeably softer after drying. Love it!
Kiana H.
Jamaica, NY
I've been relaxed for the past 14yrs and this was the brand of my first relaxer, I've tried other brands but I find that I get better results when I use Soft & Beautiful. I have 3c/4a hair and usually relax every 6-7mths. I have normal shedding and no breakage after using this relaxer. My local BSS sell this for $6-7, which is a good deal!
Yeshorra F.
Southaven, MS
This product relax your hair good and does not burn at all. This product makes your hair much more softer. I would highly recommend this product to all people whom want to relax their hair
Summer B.
Ladies we all know how a relaxer works! I like this one because it's lye free. No burning or scabs. Leaves my hair long soft and silky. Even after washing my hair it still feels soft and silky.
janet j.
Mobile, AL
This product will relax your hair good and does not burn at all it won't leave your hair dry and hard not this one this is one of the best products I've ever used
Drea J.
This is top-notch but I have a hard time finding it. It relaxes bone straight and leaves my hair feeling silky soft and Hydrated. This is mt favorite relaxer.
Keandra W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I don't bother with any perms or texturizers anymore once i learned what it does toyour hair natural is the best way to go and ive been for 3 years :)
Shaiyse G.
Fayetteville, NC
Never had any issues using this relaxer. It does what it promises. I just prefer the shine of other relaxers. Nothing bad to say about it, though.
I have been looking everywhere for the old Soft & Beautiful Ultimate Protective Relaxer. Where can I find this product
i was wondering, does it work for soft but thick hair? or it might burn out all my hair? :')