BeautyHair Styling ProductsSoft & Beautiful
Ultimate Conditioner Sheen Spray 11 Oz

Soft & Beautiful Ultimate Conditioner Sheen Spray 11 Oz.

by Soft & Beautiful

Ultimate conditioning sheen spray formulated with argan olive & coconut oil to help hydrate condition and strengthen hair. us feel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Soft & Beautiful Ultimate Conditioner Sheen Spray 11 Oz.!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
This oil sheen gives me life! I literally use it every day to soften the look of my hair. It smells great! Don’t use a lot because it can get really oily and messy. The can will last you a month or two if used in moderation! Worth the purchase. Got it at Walmart!
latarrika D.
I have been using this product on and off for over 5 years. I love the smell and the shine it gives your hair. The only reason I gave it 3 stars is because the aeresol can always leaks out and makes a mess. If I'm already dressed and spray my hair, globs of it falls on my shirt.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
1,077 reviews
Soft & Beautiful Ultimate Conditioner Sheen Spray 11 Oz. uploaded by Marjorie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Purchase this product after recommendation from a friend but it does not give my hair the shine I want. It is not long lasting with my hair. It does not meet the expectations I was looking to obtain from this hair sheen. I do recommend other to try this product.
mayla M.
king george
Soft & Beautiful Ultimate Conditioner Sheen Spray 11 Oz. uploaded by mayla M.
[product:soft-&-beautiful-ultimate-conditioner-sheen-spray-11-oz] When I bought this product I thought it was going to be like a hair spray but turns out is actually really good for your hair and condition your hair greatly the smell is not overpowering it has a lot in the tube I definitely recommend this product is not very expensive at all it has great oils in it the spritzer is not strong the mist is very fine the packaging is really cute I deathly recommend this product to be looking for something that gives your hair is she in and also condition to at the same time
samantha M.
Homestead, FL
Soft & Beautiful Ultimate Conditioner Sheen Spray 11 Oz. uploaded by samantha M.
Pretty good singing Sheen spray only thing that I was kind of mad about was that after so many sprays the top starts to spray in ways that it shouldn't spray but it's very effective.
Cynthia H.
Starkville, MS
I use to buy this hair spray all the times. For the last 2x I purchased it the spray has been filling up around the nozzle and pouring out on my clothes messing them out. It starts out spraying good then the spray top pops off and when spraying it . It becomes an oily liquid. Don’t know if it’s happened to anyone else. But won’t purchase because of that
member-4a3f5
I love this oil sheen spray, but the aerosol spray nozzle always leaks and leave a mess on your face, neck, and clothes.  Spray before putting you clothes on
and when you’re done, wipe your face and neck off before putting your clothes on.  In addition, you wipe the can off  when you’re done because the spray is running done the can.  Currently, I have two cans that I’m unable to use unless I’m willing to go through the hassle.
Adrienne J.
Royersford, PA
Soft & Beautiful Ultimate Conditioner Sheen Spray 11 Oz. uploaded by Adrienne J.
This oil sheen spray is one of the best, actally it has become my favorite. It creates a healthy lustrous shine and lasts all day. Price is very budget friendly. Highly recommended for those with extremely dry hair like mine.
Brittany J.
Soft & Beautiful Ultimate Conditioner Sheen Spray 11 Oz. uploaded by Brittany J.
I absolutely love this hair Sheen it moisturizes my hair and leave this healthy shine!! I definitely recommend this to everyone who has ever needed a. GREAT Hair Sheen spray!!!
kierra S.
Michigan
I dont put heat on my hair very often !! But when I do I blow dry it and then straighten it with a lil of this spray !! But I mostly use it the days after too keep my hair oiled up and not stiff ..it works GREAT

Looking for your answer?