Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersSoft & Beautiful
Soft and Beautiful Skin (24 Hour Moisture) Body Butter Cream 6oz

by Soft & Beautiful

I don't know what this is and used foe like i don't gwt it?
Start your review of Soft & Beautiful Soft and Beautiful Skin (24 Hour Moisture) Body Butter Cream 6oz!
How would you rate this product?
Jaide R.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This cream worked miracles on my hands that always get chapped and peeled. I put gloves over them over night and they were moisturizer and restored.
Liliya K.
Custer , WA
I have the driest, scalded skin ever in the winter and this heals it right up. Super smooth, non-greasy, ultra hydrating formula that is designed to work with dried out, tough skin to make it baby smooth again.
Yesenia C.
Miami Gardens, Florida
Soft & Beautiful And Skin 24 Hour Moisture Body Butter Cream is the best stuff for your skin. Leave my body feeling fresh and bright