Soft & Beautiful No-Lye Sensitive Scalp Relaxer

by Soft & Beautiful

with Natural Plant Extracts The Natural Choice for Healthy-Looking Hair and Scalps™ Soft & Beautiful® Botanicals™ products will keep your relaxed hair looking healthy. Formulated to Protect Hair During Relaxing Process Minimizes Damage & Breakage Leaves Hair Soft, Silky & Healthy-Looking Kit Contains: Botanicals™ No-Lye Conditioning Relaxer Botanicals™ Liquid Activator, Regular Botanicals™ Color Code™ Neutralizing Shampoo Botanicals™ Leave-In Conditioner Protective Gel Perfect Mix™ Gives you Peace of Mind The Perfect Mix™ System provides you with assurance that the relaxer system is properly mixed. Formulated with aloe, sunflower and sage to minimize irritation, Soft & Beautiful® Botanicals™ conditions your hair and scalp throughout the relaxing process.  This sensitive scalp

Hi does this straight expire
Can I apply a temporary color to my hair after applying this product.
Start your review of Soft & Beautiful No-Lye Sensitive Scalp Relaxer!
Sparkl3z W.
Hillside, NJ
After 6years of being natural. I used it this specific relaxer it worked really good. It’s been 3weeks and my hair is still smooth and shines. I paid 5.00dollars for it.
Naik C.
This has been one of the products that I used to relax my curls my hair, and I can say that has worked very well . Its scent is soft and the hair is shiny . Like any product, you need to be applied following the instructions for best results. Do not lose sight of the hair while applying or exceed the exposure time . If you have dyed hair , coloring fall after using this product.
chrys J.
This one is my baby! Get my hair straight without any damage. I also love that it smells good, too! It's affordable and always available. I love this relaxer!!
Danna D.
I'm no longer relaxing but when i did i used this. with ant relaxer always be aware of the expiration date, and read the instructions. if not you could lose all your hair. Good luck girlies!
Afeme E.
My sister introduced this hair perm to me about 8 years ago and I never looked @ another perm since then. I have very thick hair and this does the job every time. It's very effective and it doesn't burn my scalp during time that I'm perming my hair. The price on this is very cheap. I will continue to use this perm
Merna H.
I used this Relaxer for many years then I went natural 5 years ago. Today, I am going back to relaxing so I just picked up my favorite Botanical relaxer and I’m so excited about going straight again! This relaxer was so kind to my hair in the past, my hair would grow very long and was extremely healthy. I absolutely Love Soft and Beautiful Botanical Relaxer!
Crystal M.
This is a good brand relaxer to use. This product makes your hair smooth, straight, silky and smells great.
Janell D.
This is what I use to relax my hair. This leaves your hair silky and straight. Usually last for about 6 weeks before I see new growth.
kizzie N.
El Dorado, AR
Another product i really love, use it monthly on my hair and I'm pleased each time
Yakaira B.
I love this this relaxer one of my fav to use leaves your hair nice and silky straight