Soft & Beautiful Just for Me! Smoothing Gel

BY SOFT & BEAUTIFUL JUST FOR ME!

For Naturally Curly or Relaxed Hair. Non drying. Alcohol-free Tame your daughter s "frizzies" with this clean and clear gel that gently holds hair in place for long lasting manageability.  The Smoothing Gel is formulated with Keratin Protein to strengthen little girls fragile hair strands. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
As a naturalists, this product works wonders for my hair. It helps me maintain my natural curls and keeps my edges in place. Highly recommend.
Stacie S.
My sons hair is super curly and this product works wonders for him!!! I love that I can get it at my local Target for about 3.99
carmen l.
Works great on my curly hair. I am always looking for products to help tame my hair. This product did a good job.
Tahshiana H.
Pass Chris, MS
I'm not a big fan of this product!!!! It left my hair feeling dirty and flaky!!! I didn't like it at all.
Kayla M.
This is a good product, not my favorite but it works very well and helps maintain a head full of curls.
Emir T.
Orlando, Florida
Me encanta peinar a mi niña y ponerle de este producto,le deja unis risos muy lindos.
jenessa F.
DINUBA, CA
Amazing product for girls with wild curly hair it's very gentle but works amazing!!
Jary M.
San Juan PR
Perfect product for those girls who have sassy curls :) if u have curly hair oh girl this is for u!