Soft & Beautiful Just for Me! Oil Moisturizing Lotion

BY SOFT & BEAUTIFUL JUST FOR ME!

Adds Moisture and Shine. Conditions Hair. Adds Moisture. Adds Shine Designed to protect and maintain healthy hair and promote hair growth.  Contains oils and conditioners that penetrate scalp and restore moisture to the hair.  Keeps hair from becoming dry and brittle. . see more...

Shanice  S.
Shanice S.
Albuquerque, NM
It was ok in my kids hair before I found something different that works wonders with this it helped with the tangles but it didn't put that moisture in my daughters hair it always stayed dry
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Bloomington, MN
Not a huge fan on this one got it for my son to just make his curls look nice, and I felt that it made his hair look very greasy. Wont purchase again
Shaiyse G.
Shaiyse G.
Fayetteville, NC
This product is great for providing moisture in between washes and relaxers. My mom used this on my hair as a child and it left it soft and moisturized.
Leea S.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
So far I'm on the fence about this product. It smells nice, and is gentle enough for me to use on my sons hair who is just 6 months. But it does leave a greasy residue on my hands.