BY SOFT & BEAUTIFUL JUST FOR ME! #4 in Hair Relaxers

The #1 selling children’s relaxer system now features new and improved conditioning that helps provide perfect straightness and superior care. Featuring a new Color Code Neutralizing Shampoo, that turns blue when the relaxer is still present, helps reassure you when hair has been thoroughly rinsed. Nourishment Essentials Conditioner helps hydrate hair, making hair easier to detangle. Ideal for curly hair textures.

Karessa F.
Wilmington, DE
I've been using this relaxer since I convinced my Mom to get one when I was 13. Hasn't done me wrong yet. My hair is healthy, and long, and no complaints from me.
Shaiyse G.
Fayetteville, NC
It's been around so long for a reason. If you're going to relax you or your child's hair, this is the best product you can use. Even as an adult, I still used this relaxer before I returned to natural. Sure do miss those pink cassette tapes, though!
Shalisa P.
Conyers, GA
I do boy support relaxers on children! It damages their hair follicles. African Americans girls should not chemically alter their hair until puberty!
Chelsea U.
This was never my favorite product,but my mom sure used it a lot on me as a kid, and it left my hair smelling nice and it was also shiny.
Nicole n.
Worst stuff ever! It burnt my hair up! made my hair fall out! and burnt my left ear and forehead! I don't recommend it at all!!!
crystal c.
Just for me worked better on my hair . Adult relaxers are just too strong. It did not burn me. I had less breakage.
Cori S.
Macon, GA
Tried taking a break from adult perms and switched to this. Was just as good as an adult perm.
Latoya M.
escondido, CA
This is a great product for kids I use to use it. it is soft and gental on head.
PELU L.
Pinner, Middlesex
Easy to use, I prefer using kids relaxers because it makes me feel safer about putting chemicals on my hair! But it's good, I have 4b hair and the regular gets my hair straight, no need for the super strength one and I'm yet to get a scalp burn so I like this!
Amina I.
I love this so much as the relaxer as it doesn't wear off after I wash it since that has happened with other relaxers, Currently my hair is relaxed with this relaxer and it still looks like a weeks old worth, mostly recommend using this as it lasts a long time and you don't have to worry about relaxing it after 6 months or so
Can you send this product to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Shy S.
Florida City
Will this damage my hair a lot? It already has many split ends so I'm wondering if this will make it worse
How do I check the expiry date on a newly purchased pack of just for me no lye conditioning creme relaxer