BY SOFT & BEAUTIFUL #54 in Hair Relaxers

Soft & Beautiful Just For Me No Lye Conditioning Cr¿¿¿Me Relaxer: Now With Moisturization Complex to Lock In Moisture and Help Strengthen Hair, While Delivering Superior Relaxation. Just For Me Relaxers Feature Color Code Neutralizing Shampoo Formulated to Protect Hair During Relaxing Process, Minimizes Hair Damage & Breakage, Leaves Hair Soft, Silky & Healthy-Looking Now With Moisturization Complex For Stronger, Healthy-Looking Hair see more...

Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Arlington, VA
OMG my mom used to use this all the time on me. I have mixed hair so it will super dry but looking oily fast so my mom started to use this so my frizzyness will go away and it did. This is for all hair types not just ethnic hair. This is great for using with you do braids
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Frankfort, KY
I know that this product says no lye but it will burn you hair up. this is probably the worst product i have ever used on my hair. after using it my hair looked like straw.
Janet N.
Janet N.
Newark, DE
I love this relaxer my mother used to use it on me all the time and my hair turned out great.it works well with African-American hair .
chichi m.
chichi m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not a good relaxer to use on a child's hair. its makes your hair feel like straw and gives awful chemical burns like nothing else