BY SOFT & BEAUTIFUL JUST FOR ME! #4 in Hair Relaxers

The #1 selling children’s relaxer system now features new and improved conditioning that helps provide perfect straightness and superior care. Featuring a new Color Code Neutralizing Shampoo, that turns blue when the relaxer is still present, helps reassure you when hair has been thoroughly rinsed. Nourishment Essentials Conditioner helps hydrate hair, making hair easier to detangle. Ideal for curly hair textures.

Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
Thankfully I don’t get relaxers anymore, but as a child my mom would always get this one for me and it does the job. But I’m giving it one star because relaxers are very damaging to your hair and since I’ve gone natural I’ve had healthy and thicker hair & I highly recommend more people to go natural, you won’t regret it
Shannonđź’‹ W.
Horsham, PA
This was my moms go to staple product for my hair back in the day. It would work great because no matter what kind of weather my hair would always stay straight. It worked very well however it would burn at times when you applied it. I wouldn’t recommend it however because there are so many harsh chemicals in it.
Esther A.
Rancho Cordova
I have really a mixed texture hair and I use relaxer usually to smooth it out between awkward cuts or in the summer because of the humidity. I only put this on my comparably fine hair for about 10 minutes including application (I have a longer pixie cut so it didn't take long). Following the directions perfectly with the awesome before treatment application and after with the very rich neutralizing shampoo (which took about four washes with much scrubbing) and conditioner, I feel really happy with how shiny, smooth, and strong my hair still feels. I did follow up with a Davines hair mask (Nounou) and now I'm super pleased with how gentle and effective the results are.
Nicolette S.
Orlando, FL
Aw, my first love in beauty products. I remember my mom using this product for me as a child. I always loved how soft and pretty it made my hair look. Now that I'm older and trying to venture into the world of #TEAMNATURAL (lol), I don't recommend applying relaxers to a young child's head. If you, however, feel that it is what's best for your child then this product is definitely the best! It does exactly what it says and as long as you take care of your child's hair the proper way, she should be fine. When getting a JustForMe relaxer as I child, it always felt like Christmas. I know many young girls LOATHED having their hair relaxed but I loved it because I got to go into the store and pick the colorful box with the pretty girls off the shelf myself. I would always tell my mom, "Ooooo Mommy! Can I get this style?" and my sister would say, "I want this one!" and my mom would always reply, "Ohkay, babies, I'll try and see what I can do." haha. JustForMe brings back so many memories. I was a fierce little 8-year-old girl! These relaxers always made my hair feel so soft and added a beautiful luster. It never burned my hair, because of the protective products that come with the kit, and I always loved the smell of the lotions provided. This relaxer, unlike many others, as far as I can remember, didn't have that horrid smell of harsh chemicals. As I said before, I try (TRY, But sometimes I fail) to stay away from relaxers but sometimes, they are just needed to help better tame a young girl's hair. So, if you feel like it is a must then PLEASE, use JustForMe before any other hair-relaxing products. You and your beautiful daughter will be greatly satisfied. (:
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
My mama used this hair relaxer on my hair when I was little all the time. It made my hair silky straight and smooth. It burned a little when I scratched my hair. It's great for all natural hair textures in my opinion if you want straight hair.
Dri C.
Aberdeen, NC
When I was a kid, this was the relaxer that was used in my hair. I don't remember any burning. As I got older, I thought I needed a different relaxer. Long story short, my hair was not at it's healthiest state. I've decided to rock my natural hair for now but I am by no means against the relaxed look. If I ever decided to texlax in the future this will be the product that I turn too.
Jennifer S.
When I was a child my Mom used this on mine and my sister's hair. We all liked it. We really liked how our hair felt and looked after it was relaxed. This was our favorite relaxer when I was a child. But now that I have girls of my own, I have decided not to use relaxers on my girls. Just prefer their natural hair as of now. But if your child's hair is unruly, ,meaning you have done all you can and you want your child's hair to be manageable. Then this might be something to buy
Royshunda W.
I like this relaxer however I think it is more like a texturizer than a complete straightner. I use this on my niece's hair and my grandmothers hair. My niece has a 4c hair texture and my grandmother has very fine hair type. It straightens my grandmas very good but leaves a slight curl on my niece's hair
Tinese H.
BARTLETT, TN
Just for me is a classic relaxer! I used this relaxer in my hair when I was a young girl and still use it today! it is not to harsh on the head but still strong enough to get your hair bone straight. My hair never has the burning feeling when I use this product and it is very inexpensive.
Marlene V.
Bronx, NY
My mom used this on me as a kid. I honestly think that she was misinformed because I do not have nappy hair just coarse. I also think that although as a adult i don't think this was met for me I know it did change my hair texture. My hair was softer and straighter after one use.
Can you send this product to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Shy S.
Florida City
Will this damage my hair a lot? It already has many split ends so I'm wondering if this will make it worse
How do I check the expiry date on a newly purchased pack of just for me no lye conditioning creme relaxer