Soft & Beautiful Just for Me! Hair Milk Styling Cr??me

BY SOFT & BEAUTIFUL JUST FOR ME!

Provides Hold & Controls Frizz With Soymilk & Honey Thick, creamy formula that allows moms to style hair with ease. Apply to dry hair for moisture, strength, and a gentle hold. . see more...

• I have been searching for a product that will tame my 7 year old ...1 Answers
  • What does this do exactly to your hair? Also, does it make it oily?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Stephanie G.
San Antonio
Soft & Beautiful Just for Me! Hair Milk Styling Cr??me I love this product. My hair is natural wavy but when I use this and then put braids in the hair, in the morning when I undo them my hair is super curly and the curls last all day. I would definitely be purchasing this product again in the future
Jessica P.
Greenville, SC
My 15mo old daughter is biracial, white and black, but her hair is more like curly "white girl" hair so "ethnic" hair products don't work well with her hair type, most creams and oils leave a real heavy greasy feeling to her curls. I love this product, I use it every time I wash her hair. Just a nickel sized amount is all it takes. I put it in after towl drying her hair, fluff up the curls and she's good to go. Great product and its super affordable, I think I paid like $5. You can't beat that!
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
This is a very Heavy moisturizer! I can only use this on my daughters hair twice a month in between washes! It's very oily and it dos work to control for frizz for about a week! It's good but not good for everyday use on any hair type!
morgan k.
Dayton, OH
My sons hair is very curly and sometimes in tameable. this product does wonders! leaves it so soft and smooth ! I would highly recommend especially for more curly untameable hair.
Sarah M.
We tried this for my daughters very curly hair and while it did work it wasn't my favorite thing. It became heavy on her hair and weighed it down.
sharon F.
Buffalo, NY
Best creme I've used on my nieces hair by far.Controls her think frizzy hair. Leaves her hair smelling g great also. I love this stuff
Jalisa L.
Windsor, ON
This is the absolute best styling creme for curl haired kids! I use this on my daughter and it leaves her hair smelling great, feeling smooth and moisturized, and it tames the frizz. It has almost a dry feeling to it once it has dried in your hair. It can be a tad bit oily if you apply too much tho.
Maggie R.
Lakewood, OH
What does this do exactly to your hair? Also, does it make it oily?
Deborah L.
Cape Girardeau, MO
I have been searching for a product that will tame my 7 year old daughters hair. It is EXTREMELY curly and unruly. Has anyone had experience with this product? If so, did it help manage curly hair well? thanks!