BY SOFT & BEAUTIFUL JUST FOR ME! #72 in Hair Mists

Detangles & Protects from Heat With Soymilk & Honey Gentle mist formulated to improve hair s manageability before combing. . see more...

• What is the percentage of buyers buy this product?1 Answers
Kathy D.
Not much people talk about this. But this is amazing. I have gone through 6 bottles so far and I intend to keep on trucking with this hair milk. What it does is that it detangles you hair and leaves it smelling very good. It doesn't straighten your hair like it says but it's a life saver when you don't have time to brush your hair. A spritz here and there and you're good to go.
Brittany G.
This product is so so. I use it on my 3 year old daughters. It does help Detangle a little, I'm not s big fan of the smell. It's too expensive for what it is. I will not be purchasing this item in the future.
Sierra H.
This is very good my whole family uses this. It does not smell that great to me but other than that it detangles all types of hair thin to course. Wish more people knew about this product.
Andrew H.
Auburn, wa
I used this product on my daughters hair it makes it very soft but didn't do to much for her very curly hair. i have tried other products from this line and they are all great
Veronica S.
Winter Spgs, FL
This is my favorite detangler. Smells wonderful. Prices well and helps get the tangles out of my baby girls thick curls
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
I bought this for my 1 year old daughter. its amazing! it detangles so quick and her hair is so smooth in the morning
kayka s.
Eu queria ter certeza de que a minha filha e eu utilizar este produto várias vezes, antes de postar os resultados. Minha filha tem o cabelo super-seca, e assim fazer I. Pior ainda, ela tem ondas naturais e ondas que sempre precisam de atenção, e nós vivemos em um muito secos e quentes clima 8 meses do ano. Este produto, em comparação com vários no mercado que foi utilizado no passado, funciona melhor. É suave e funciona quase imediatamente, usando um pente, ou pic cabelo. A fragrância é agradável e cheira tão refrescante como coco. Não deixa o cabelo gorduroso após o uso, independentemente de quantas vezes por dia que usamos. Eu tentei vários produtos para o cabelo da minha filha, e isso é realmente o que temos vindo a procurar. Vamos, certamente, continuar a utilizar este detangler nutritivo. Altamente recommendado!
Jade A.
Bought this for myself anf its great. don't need to be a baby, just need to love straighting mist. I will buy gain for sure. My hair is usually dyed multiple colours and is very wavy, so this helped a ton. I think its fair for the price and i cant complain.
kendra b.
Lawrenceburg, IN
What is the percentage of buyers buy this product?