Soft & Beautiful Just for Me! Hair Milk Shampoo uploaded by DAsia W.

Soft & Beautiful Just for Me! Hair Milk Shampoo

BY SOFT & BEAUTIFUL JUST FOR ME!

Gently Cleanses & Nourishes With Soymilk & Honey Gently cleanses and makes hair feel softer and manageable. . see more...

Keela T.
Columbus
Im bi-racial and also have a daughter. I use this on both of our hair and love it. Her hair is a little more thicker than mine and little more corse but it works wonders! I love it and recommend it to anyone with thick, curly hair.
Charisa M.
Dallas, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter is mixed and this works great for her hair! It helps keep the curls nice and intact/bouncey. It was really hard for me to find something that worked well with her hair and I think this is going to be a keeper! Plus the price is great!
Amber O.
Mobile, AL
I absolutely love this product. It makes your hair so shiny and smooth without weighing it down. Not to mention how great your hair will smell after.
Trisha H.
Brooklyn, NY
Great for african american hair, makes the hair really soft and gives it a lot of body,very nice product
Ashley B.
Dexter, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great for thick , curly hair. Smooths and makes shiny. Very good price, worth the money
Brianne S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE I was having a very hard time finding the right shampoo for my kids this is now one that works perfect for both my kids hair.It also leaves the curls in.
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Originally this product was purchased for my 4 year old niece for when she came to stay with me on the weekends. It did wonders to her hair. I tried on mines and received the same moisturized, managable, and soft results. It even made my natural hair curlier and I have used to do twist outs and braidouts on my hair. This hair milk does the hair good.
Stephanie B.
Foster City, CA
I use this on my toddler's hair. It smells great and is gentle plus super moisturizing. Highly recommended!
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for ethnic hair. Wonderful because it doesn't damage a child's virgin hair AND it is great for the majority of textures.
Janthe T.
Hedel
Ik hou heel erg van shampoo.. want ik wil altijd dat mij haren lekker ruiken. Dit product laten je haren ook echt lekker ruiken!
Courtney R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this for all hair types?
Cynthia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good product to use ? It looks very cheap and never heard of the brand before .
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to other big name products?
Brittany M.
Claymont, DE
I've always always wanted to try milk shampoo how is it ?!
Mia O.
Kansas City, MO
Is this worth it and does it smell good