Soft & Beautiful Just for Me! Hair Milk Conditioner

BY SOFT & BEAUTIFUL JUST FOR ME!

Provides Moisture & Shine The formula strengthens and nourishes hair, while adding shine to dull strands. . see more...

Buy on Walmart
karlae w.
karlae w.
Winston Salem, NC
Leaves a residue on my babies hair, i wouldn't recommend. It does help detangle but the white sticky residue is not to be desired.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soft & Beautiful air Milk is a good detangler. I used it on my daughter hair. The scent is nice. The price is very reasonable.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
This product helps untangle my super fine curly hair and left my hair soft and easy to manage.It doesn't weigh my hair down which is important when it comes to fine hair.
Janet  R.
Janet R.
Mercedes, TX
Absolutely love soft and beautiful Just for me! Hair milk conditioner it was always a hassle to untangle my little girls long fine straight hair it was a constant battle combing and styling her hair and this has made it a 100 times easier there's no more need to use extra products on recently washed hair just overall awesome
DyAnna C.
DyAnna C.
Spring, TX
Love this, my daughter has super, super curly hair and it tangles a lot wet or dry. This is really good and makes the process of doing her hair less stressful. It takes almost a hour(depending on style and they are not difficult) to do her hair, this product cuts it in half.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Los Angeles, CA
I am so glad they thought of this product. It work wonders on my daughter hair. Leaves it shining and easy to mange