Soft & Beautiful Just for Me! Curl Smoother Cr??me

Controls Frizz & Flyaways For Naturally Curly or Relaxed Hair The Curl Smoother Cr me gently softens tangles, reshapes curl pattern and conditions hair with Aloe Vera extracts.  The light-weight formula can be used daily without leaving hair crunchy or weighing it down. .

How time I can use it ?
[product:soft-&-beautiful-just-for-me!-curl-smoother-cr??me] My hair grows out instead of down and often breaks at ends, Will this help?
I have been searching for a product that will tame my 7 year old daughters hair. It is EXTREMELY curly and unruly. Has anyone had experience with this product? If so, did it help manage curly hair well? thanks!
Start your review of Soft & Beautiful Just for Me! Curl Smoother Cr??me!
Tami S.
Keeps my daughters hair moisturized and soft. Her curls stay hydrated and bouncy when I use this product.
morgan K.
Dayton, OH
Soft & Beautiful Just for Me! Curl Smoother Cr??me uploaded by morgan K.
My sons hair is very curly and sometimes in tameable. this product does wonders! leaves it so soft and smooth ! I would highly recommend especially for more curly untameable hair.
Jessica P.
Greenville, SC
Soft & Beautiful Just for Me! Curl Smoother Cr??me uploaded by Jessica P.
My 15mo old daughter is biracial, white and black, but her hair is more like curly "white girl" hair so "ethnic" hair products don't work well with her hair type, most creams and oils leave a real heavy greasy feeling to her curls. I love this product, I use it every time I wash her hair. Just a nickel sized amount is all it takes. I put it in after towl drying her hair, fluff up the curls and she's good to go. Great product and its super affordable, I think I paid like $5. You can't beat that!
Rachael M.
I use this for my daughters as a leave in conditioner and it makes their hair so soft and their curls bouncy!
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
Soft & Beautiful Just for Me! Curl Smoother Cr??me uploaded by Whitney B.
This is a very Heavy moisturizer! I can only use this on my daughters hair twice a month in between washes! It's very oily and it dos work to control for frizz for about a week! It's good but not good for everyday use on any hair type!
Karisha L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My daughter has the CURLIEST, THICKEST hair a baby could ever have. I've been using this now for almost two years and still love it. It is a detangler, frizz tamer, hair conditioner, and baby hair smoothr. The smell is great the price is great!! I will be using this for a very long time
Kiah C.
Gainesville, FL
I use this product on my daughter's spiral curls. It is one of the most affordable brands/products to use in naturally curly/relaxed hair for kids.
Maria A.
palm beach
Purchased at: Walgreens
Después de lavar mi cabello uso este producto en pequeña cantidad quedando sedoso y brillante vale la pena sentir la textura Del cabello después de usarlo p
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
Soft & Beautiful Just for Me! Curl Smoother Cr??me uploaded by Stephanie G.
Soft & Beautiful Just for Me! Curl Smoother Cr??me I love this product. My hair is natural wavy but when I use this and then put braids in the hair, in the morning when I undo them my hair is super curly and the curls last all day. I would definitely be purchasing this product again in the future
Amanda O.
Mangham, LA
I have always wondered if it would work on my daughters hair. Well I bought some and let me tell you, it's a miracle! My babies curls are so soft and bouncy. Only costs $5! The smell is awesome too! I'm in love!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...