Soft & Beautiful Just for Me! Curl Smoother Cr??me

BY SOFT & BEAUTIFUL JUST FOR ME!

Controls Frizz & Flyaways For Naturally Curly or Relaxed Hair The Curl Smoother Cr me gently softens tangles, reshapes curl pattern and conditions hair with Aloe Vera extracts.  The light-weight formula can be used daily without leaving hair crunchy or weighing it down. . see more...

• Does this work well for someone with curly hair that straightens of...1 Answers
  • Is there a shampoo in this brand? 2 Answers
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
I use this for my daughters as a leave in conditioner and it makes their hair so soft and their curls bouncy!
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Shiner, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a kid I always wanted to use Just For Me like the other girls but my grandma insisted on Adult Perms and crown royal grease (I hated both.). I'm finally at 21 years old using a Just For Me product. I haven't tried anything else on the hair line but I think I found my favorite. I am a product junkie obviously and out of all the natural hair products cluttering my dresser this is my holy grail go to. It leaves my hair soft which is a key thing. It actually kills frizz like raid kills roaches. It's not only for kids so adults don't be shy to use kiddie products.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Mangham , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always wondered if it would work on my daughters hair. Well I bought some and let me tell you, it's a miracle! My babies curls are so soft and bouncy. Only costs $5! The smell is awesome too! I'm in love!
Waverly, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter and I have natural curly hair. It's super curly and unruly and tends to frizz as the day goes on. Found this gem of a product at Target and fell in love!!!!!! Good bye frizz and it smells SO good. We also bought the detangling spray., love it too. And it's an awesome price. Not sure how we got by without it.
Kiah C.
Kiah C.
Gainesville, FL
I use this product on my daughter's spiral curls. It is one of the most affordable brands/products to use in naturally curly/relaxed hair for kids.
Nino G.
Nino G.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product I'm a beautician and i love this stuff great for hair makes your hair feel awesome great product!! great for curls smooth and soft!!
mary r.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
Trelsie T.
Trelsie T.
Philadelphia, PA
This works ok, i got it in a package along with other JFM products but it smells a little weird it smooths fairly good, especially when you wear ponytails
Karisha L.
Karisha L.
Newport News, VA
My daughter has the CURLIEST, THICKEST hair a baby could ever have. I've been using this now for almost two years and still love it. It is a detangler, frizz tamer, hair conditioner, and baby hair smoothr. The smell is great the price is great!! I will be using this for a very long time
Waverly, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a shampoo in this brand?
Evelin M.
Evelin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well for someone with curly hair that straightens often?