Soft & Beautiful Just for Me! 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo

BY SOFT & BEAUTIFUL JUST FOR ME!

Cleans & Moisturizes. Detangles. Conditions hair Specially formulated with a conditioning system to gently cleanse while locking in moisture.  Contains proteins and vitamins to smooth, restructure, and protect hair. . see more...

Stephany S.
Stephany S.
N Charleston, SC
Im bi-racial and I love this product, It works really well for my hair, My hair is really curly so whenever I want to keep it neat it holds my curls well.
Briana B.
Briana B.
Vienna, WV
I have never tried this product, but I would be more than willing to test it!
Carley D.
Carley D.
Tallahassee, FL
I use the de-tangler and leave in conditioner for my mixed kids hair its the best! and it smells really awesome too
kelsey m.
kelsey m.
Elmira, NY
I use this in my daughters hair. She is mixed with lots of curls. It works really good for her. It makes her hair very soft and the curls look so pretty after washing.
winter p.
winter p.
Conyers, GA
When i was little my mom used to use this in my hair all the time, and each and every time my hair would come soft and silky. Great products.
Twiigy H.
Twiigy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I was younger I use to use this on my hair and now we use it in our nieces hair it's great makes hair feel soft and doesn't stink
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Carpentersvle, IL
I'm mixed and have really kinky curls and this was perfect my tame my curls. This product also made my hair so soft. I remember using this all the time when I was younger
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
This is a wonderful product ! Perfect for my daughters hair texture .. it keeps it moisturised and looking beautiful I love this 👍☺
Lori M.
Lori M.
Henderson
I have 2 bi-racial grandchildren and although their hair is softer, it still needs protection, so this works perfectly on their hair!! We get so many complements as to how beautiful their hair is!
Tone'Nae  B.
Tone'Nae B.
It's good and all but beware getting a drop of this stuff in your eyes bc it burns like crazy #worstchidhoodmemories