BY JUST FOR ME

Soft & Beautiful® Just For Me™! 2-in-1 Conditioning Detangler.
Nourishes, smoothes & softens. see more...

• My daughter is mixed and has a super sensitive scalp makes it hard...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else use this on a boy with long hair?1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on small children ?1 Answers
Ami D.
Ami D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eh, loathe this stuff. Doesn't help with tangles, leave a film that causes itching and doesn't smell pleasant either.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff just didn't do the job. I really would use regular conditioner mixed with water over buying this. I was so disappointed by this! I should have just went and got my money back honestly! Save yourself the trouble!
murrieta, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My son's is 8 years old and he he had extremely long hair, that reached down past his bottom. This was the only product that would take the knots out and leave his hair smooth. It also smells really great. Inexpensive and very easy to find.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
When I take out my braids, I get a lot of breakage when I just comb my hair out but I have noticed this reduce that problem. It adheres to each strand of hair making it pliable and easy to detangle but thats probably the reason why it leaves a sticky residue on your hands and hair. But I don't mind because I usually wash my hair after.

ALSO: This is the old bottle. The new one is in a white bottle with a purple spray nozzle and it says : leave in detangler. helps provide tangle-free protection with silk protein
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Columbia, SC
Best detangler for all hair types. I have fine hair and use this after removing sew-ins and it works perfect for my hair..
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Waynesboro, VA
We have always used this on the kids and it works great! Smell is good and safe to spray on those sensitive skins. Leaves hair feeling smooth and silky
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Tompkinsville , KY
I actually bought this for when we would have my step daughters. I thought the packaging was super cute and the formula was really nice. It did the job. What was once a torturous chore after bath time became quick and painless. Literally! I would definitely recommend this to others as well as repurchase myself!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this detangler since I was a kid and it works great. My only complaint is, it leaves a sticky residue on your hair so you have to be careful of how much you use. I wish Just for Me would re-formulate this product and I would give it an A.
Jalisa L.
Jalisa L.
Windsor, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an everyday must for my daughter hairs. It smells great and it untangles her coils and enables me to comb her hair out with ease. Even if I don't shampoo her hair I can still spray this in it to comb it out.

@Influenster #Influensterapp #contest #just_rome1
murrieta, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anyone else use this on a boy with long hair?
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
My daughter is mixed and has a super sensitive scalp makes it hard to do anything with it I haven't tried this product yet with this being a detangler does it actually work I need something that is going to help
Shaiky D.
Shaiky D.
Is this product gentle on small children ?