BY SOFT & BEAUTIFUL BOTANICALS

Let Your Hair Have that Long-Lasting Style and Management You Love! Provides long lasting defined curl. Smoothes and reduces frizziness. Weightless with no sticky residue Soft & Beautiful Botanicals Sculpting Foam provides definition to wavy and curly styles.  The Sculpting Foam s weightless formula will leave your hair with that added shine and definition it needs while maintaining the look you love. Give your hair that added shine and definition it needs while maintaining the look you love! . see more...

Camesha P.
Madison, AL
I love this! I use this all the time for my flexi rod sets on my natural hair. it gives my hair the hold that I need with out making it hard and crunchy like gels. also good for wraps and large roller wraps.
Brittney A.
Great product for wrapping your hair or roller sets. doesn't leave your hair feeling dry! recommend it to anyone who wants great results for wraps and curls ! Leaves your hair soft
I really like this product and all the products that this brand makes. It is not heavy in my hair and leaves my hair smelling nice. It also leaves a beautiful shine. Definitely worth the purchase.
Janita W.
Lakewood, OH
This is a good product to use on your hair if wash it and you are wrapping your hair rolling setting your hair
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
Does this product dry out your hair?
Sharifa L.
Does this actually work an how effective is it on natural hair