Soft & Beautiful Botanicals No Lye Hair Texturizer Kit uploaded by Roxie K.Soft & Beautiful Botanicals No Lye Hair Texturizer Kit uploaded by Roxie K.Soft & Beautiful Botanicals No Lye Hair Texturizer Kit uploaded by Kaiti E.

BY SOFT & BEAUTIFUL

Soft & beautiful relaxer botanicals texturizer regular kit 1ct see more...

• I have been natural for over a year now, I have just pu...1 Answers
  • Can I use a color rinse with Botanical texturizer?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It helped me ease into the daily routine of keeping up with my natural hair and allowed me to cut my hair comfortably knowing that I had a variety of styles still available to me." in 1 review
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
I have used this product for so many years.. And this is a perm . And yes it relaxes the hair just right with out making it stiff or real hard .. But with any product you must follow direction to get best results.. Very good i would recommend this . It was about 3 years just started back using it had breads .. This product worked wonders .
Shynell W.
I am now a natural girl with absolutely no relaxed hair. That being said when I was obsessed with straight hair, using this product was a go to. My hair was always moisturized and the conditioner kept my hair soft. My mother still utilizes this relaxer and her hair comes out beautiful all the time. She has less shedding than she did with professional relaxers.
Ciara W.
College Park, GA
I didn't see the results that I thought I was going to see when I used this product. It didn't damage my hair but I was looking for the curl pattern it was supposed to present. It did not last long in my hair at all.
Chante L.
Lindenwold, NJ
I used this product in the beginning of my transitioning process from relaxed to natural hair. It helped me ease into the daily routine of keeping up with my natural hair and allowed me to cut my hair comfortably knowing that I had a variety of styles still available to me.
Kaiti E.
Alpharetta, GA
This product should be marketed as a hair relaxer and NOT a hair texturizer. It's assumed that the product will loosen the curl pattern. This is true, but it will loosen the curl almost completely straight. The smell is nice and the chemicals seem to be rather easy on the scalp.
Felicia J.
Macon, GA
I am now natural but back when I was getting relaxers, this was the one I swore by! It would always get my hair straight and it also never, and I mean NEVER burn my scalp! I was also affordable!
Kelli W.
I like this brand and it is very sensitive on my scalp, seeing as how I have a highly sensitive scalp. The smell is nice as well.
Joanna A.
Bristow, VA
The price is great and it made my hair dead straight for a long time. It didn't burn my scalp and I used it at home by myself!
kizzie N.
El Dorado, AR
My whole family used it on there hair it is light weight and helps y only u maintain and hold your curl
Katherine J.
Pikesville, MD
I Am about to use this products. Can I use color rinse with this texturizer
Katherine J.
Pikesville, MD
Can I use a color rinse with Botanical texturizer?
I have been natural for over a year now, I have just purchase your hair product, I am not sure if this is just temporary hair straighter or prem kit. Please let me know.