BY SOFN'FREE GROHEALTHY

Your hair will drink in this refreshing spray-on blend that amplifies smoothness for easier combing while mending split ends. 8 fl. oz. (237 ml) All of our new Milk Protein & Olive Oil Products contain: Milk Protein to soothe the scalp, and strengthen and add shine to your hair. Olive Oil to promote a healthy scalp, repair damage and add even MORE shine. Omega 3 to rebuild, strengthen & protect your hair from within Nowhere else can you find such a powerful, yet healthy and natural triple treatment combination for your hair. see more...

Karen M.
Yuma, AZ
My hair is very oily so natural oils aren't always that great but this leave in treatment I haven't had a problem with leaving it greasy and its helped me with hair growth I love it !
Roberta S.
Killeen, TX
Awesome leave in conditioner for my hair. It's not heavy so it won't weigh your hair down...it also leave your hair soft and shiny!
Brandi F.
Rainelle, WV
Absolutely love this leave in!! best one I've ever tried & I'll definitely continue buying!! definitely worth every single penny.
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
Love this product it makes my hair feel good and help stop breakage. And I use it on my daughters hair to. Will buy again
Amber E.
My hair has gotten so long since I started using this product last year I have stubborn hair that is easily made greasy but iv never had a problem with this