BY SOFITEL

• What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?3 Answers
  • Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these h...8 Answers
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY
The Sofitel Moorea is a fairytale. We went this last Aeptember and enjoyed every moment. The lagoon was absolute perfection! The food and drinks are very pricey and the staff wasn't the friendliest. But it was a fantastic vacation based on the beautiful location alone.
Claudette M.
Brooklyn , NY
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at the Sofitel in Philadelphia I would go back l for the shampoo and conditioner alone! They smell so good I found myself taking them with me when I left. Yes I'm one of those people lol. The customer service was ok. It wasn't out of this world but the rooms are beautiful and spacious which is important when u plan on staying somewhere for more than a few days. The bed is also as fluffy as a marshmallow! I didn't want to get out of it.
My son and husband pictured below.
Paola B.
Somerset, NJ
Stayed at the one in dubai at the palm and it was incredible. Good, drinks and room where amazing. It's also close to Atlantis where you can indulge in a one of a kind Friday brunch.
Julia V.
Just stayed at the Sofitel in Chicago. Wonderful staff amazing rooms with views and breakfast was amazing! Can't wait to go back!!
Kristin a.
Flushing, NY
Globetrotter Expert
Stayed at the Sofitel Chicago location for three nights this past weekend. Wonderful stay all around. Reception was friendly and organized even combined our two bookings for a smooth stay. The room was spacious clean and modern. Bellhop was always opening doors and hailing cabs for us. Would totally recommend. Great price through groupon as well!!
Sarah H.
Louisville, KY
Globetrotter Expert
I recently stayed at a Sofitel property in Sydney, Australia.  The staff were wonderful, and even sent chocolate strawberries and champagne to our room as it was our honeymoon.  We had breakfast at the hotel each day, and were offered a great variety of food.  I look forward to staying again in the future!
Japleen K.
Stayed in Sofitel Dubai on my recent anniversary trip. Staff was really helpful. Had an amazing experience staying over there. The decor was modern and the room view was of Burj Khalifa and dubai fountains ❤️ overall the experience was just amazing 😍.
JULIANNA C.
PORTLAND, OR
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at Sofitel Miami, next to the MIA airport. A room for 4 people was about U$170. I didn't find it expensive. The room and bathroom are nice and tasteful. Very satisfied overall.
Amanda B.
Michigan City, IN
I stayed at the Sofitel Chicago for my birthday last year with two girlfriends and could not have been more impressed. We splurged on a suite and it was well worth the money. Check in was easy and quick. We ended up ordering room service for dinner and our food was wonderful. I was really surprised the entire bill was only about $60; not bad for three dinners in downtown Chicago. The bedding is simply amazing and the mattress was the best I've ever had. Our bathroom was beautiful and the view from our floor to ceiling windows gave us a different perspective of downtown.
Eiyllie Z.
Rabat
I have been to the sofitel in marrakesh morocco ..I loved the design its a mix between modern and traditional . A great hotel to stay in
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?