BY SOFITEL

• What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?3 Answers
  • Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these h...8 Answers
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY
The Sofitel Moorea is a fairytale. We went this last Aeptember and enjoyed every moment. The lagoon was absolute perfection! The food and drinks are very pricey and the staff wasn't the friendliest. But it was a fantastic vacation based on the beautiful location alone.
Madolyn G.
Farringdon, London
While I love the Sofitel, I am particularly in love with the Sofitel Marseille! The view of the port from the rooftop bar is just breathtaking. We spent a hot late summer night sipping cocktails with a DJ playing chilled tunes while we took in this beauty.
Claudette M.
Brooklyn , NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I stayed at the Sofitel in Philadelphia I would go back l for the shampoo and conditioner alone! They smell so good I found myself taking them with me when I left. Yes I'm one of those people lol. The customer service was ok. It wasn't out of this world but the rooms are beautiful and spacious which is important when u plan on staying somewhere for more than a few days. The bed is also as fluffy as a marshmallow! I didn't want to get out of it.
My son and husband pictured below.
Paola B.
Somerset, NJ
Stayed at the one in dubai at the palm and it was incredible. Good, drinks and room where amazing. It's also close to Atlantis where you can indulge in a one of a kind Friday brunch.
Julia V.
Just stayed at the Sofitel in Chicago. Wonderful staff amazing rooms with views and breakfast was amazing! Can't wait to go back!!
Kristin a.
Flushing, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Stayed at the Sofitel Chicago location for three nights this past weekend. Wonderful stay all around. Reception was friendly and organized even combined our two bookings for a smooth stay. The room was spacious clean and modern. Bellhop was always opening doors and hailing cabs for us. Would totally recommend. Great price through groupon as well!!
Samantha H.
Visited two Sofitel hotels one in Mauritius and one in Venice (island of Murano). Both hotel rooms were immaculate, with mini bars,excellent facilities. Towels, slippers and robes were provided. Check in and out was very easy
Alissa L.
Mosgiel
My favourite hotel ever!! The staffs are so nice and the food is incredibly good the pools are gigantic and the room is so luxurious
Sally S.
I recently visited the Sofitel in Chicago at the magnificent mile and it was a great stay. The customer service was amazing, the room service was amazing, and the hotel itself was in a great location close to all major places to visit. Not only that, but it was also kept very clean and had many amenities including free Wi-Fi. I would definitely recommend staying at the Sofitel.
Helen D.
Myself and husband recently stayed in the Sofitel in central Munich. It is a beautiful hotel, extremely polite and helpful staff. The junior suite is lovely with good views over the city.
Kimberly H.
Los Angeles, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?