BY SOFITEL

• Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at...8 Answers
Christine s.
Chula Vista, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Sofitel hotel in Athens has saved me so many times. They really sold me when I was stranded in Athens while 7 months pregnant with a three month old puppy after Aeroflot refused to let me board for being 2lbs over the weight limit for in cabin dog. Thankfully they’re right outside the airport and accepted dogs. Everyone was so incredibly helpful and loved my dog!!
Taryn🎀 M.
best hotel when i stayed in chicago , i couldn’t ask for a better stay everything was spotless employees were terrific and the bed was phenomenal
Mariem W.
Manama
I ve stayed lately at sofitel bangkok and I really enjoyed my stay over there. Amazing spa very nice food , a very cost rooftop lounge . And the service was just excellent. Highly commended
Fabian L.
Sacramento, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
While strung in Budapest, the best experience we had thus far began with the hotel. They offered us different upgraded options for rooms. This is the first time we stay and will stay again. Very satisfied with the brand and will consider next time we seek accommodations.
Paterna C.
What i love about this place is its soothing garden and pool. You can really relax there while enjoying the sunset view in the afternoon. And also the staff are very approachable!
Madolyn G.
London, London
While I love the Sofitel, I am particularly in love with the Sofitel Marseille! The view of the port from the rooftop bar is just breathtaking. We spent a hot late summer night sipping cocktails with a DJ playing chilled tunes while we took in this beauty.
Samantha H.
Visited two Sofitel hotels one in Mauritius and one in Venice (island of Murano). Both hotel rooms were immaculate, with mini bars,excellent facilities. Towels, slippers and robes were provided. Check in and out was very easy
Alissa L.
Mosgiel
My favourite hotel ever!! The staffs are so nice and the food is incredibly good the pools are gigantic and the room is so luxurious
Sally S.
Ontario, CA
I recently visited the Sofitel in Chicago at the magnificent mile and it was a great stay. The customer service was amazing, the room service was amazing, and the hotel itself was in a great location close to all major places to visit. Not only that, but it was also kept very clean and had many amenities including free Wi-Fi. I would definitely recommend staying at the Sofitel.
Helen D.
Myself and husband recently stayed in the Sofitel in central Munich. It is a beautiful hotel, extremely polite and helpful staff. The junior suite is lovely with good views over the city.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?