BY SOFITEL

• is there an all inclusive package ? 2 Answers
  • What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?3 Answers
  • Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these h...8 Answers
Paterna C.
What i love about this place is its soothing garden and pool. You can really relax there while enjoying the sunset view in the afternoon. And also the staff are very approachable!
Madolyn G.
Farringdon, London
While I love the Sofitel, I am particularly in love with the Sofitel Marseille! The view of the port from the rooftop bar is just breathtaking. We spent a hot late summer night sipping cocktails with a DJ playing chilled tunes while we took in this beauty.
Samantha H.
Visited two Sofitel hotels one in Mauritius and one in Venice (island of Murano). Both hotel rooms were immaculate, with mini bars,excellent facilities. Towels, slippers and robes were provided. Check in and out was very easy
Alissa L.
Mosgiel
My favourite hotel ever!! The staffs are so nice and the food is incredibly good the pools are gigantic and the room is so luxurious
Sally S.
Ontario, CA
I recently visited the Sofitel in Chicago at the magnificent mile and it was a great stay. The customer service was amazing, the room service was amazing, and the hotel itself was in a great location close to all major places to visit. Not only that, but it was also kept very clean and had many amenities including free Wi-Fi. I would definitely recommend staying at the Sofitel.
Helen D.
Myself and husband recently stayed in the Sofitel in central Munich. It is a beautiful hotel, extremely polite and helpful staff. The junior suite is lovely with good views over the city.
Kaylie P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Always clean and prompt with services. I love the chic decor and French touch to everything. Complimentary teas are superb and the food is great too. Concierge and valet are all efficient. The Lanvin and Hermès soaps are a great touch as well.
Sarah H.
Louisville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I recently stayed at a Sofitel property in Sydney, Australia.  The staff were wonderful, and even sent chocolate strawberries and champagne to our room as it was our honeymoon.  We had breakfast at the hotel each day, and were offered a great variety of food.  I look forward to staying again in the future!
Japleen K.
Stayed in Sofitel Dubai on my recent anniversary trip. Staff was really helpful. Had an amazing experience staying over there. The decor was modern and the room view was of Burj Khalifa and dubai fountains ❤️ overall the experience was just amazing 😍.
Julianna F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at Sofitel Miami, next to the MIA airport. A room for 4 people was about U$170. I didn't find it expensive. The room and bathroom are nice and tasteful. Very satisfied overall.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?