BY SOFITEL

• Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these h...8 Answers
JULIANNA C.
PORTLAND, OR
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at Sofitel Miami, next to the MIA airport. A room for 4 people was about U$170. I didn't find it expensive. The room and bathroom are nice and tasteful. Very satisfied overall.
Alice K.
I have been to the Sofitel in Fiji and it is very nice for a chain brand. Customer service was good and the pastry bakery was very welcome.
Claudette M.
Brooklyn , NY
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at the Sofitel in Philadelphia I would go back l for the shampoo and conditioner alone! They smell so good I found myself taking them with me when I left. Yes I'm one of those people lol. The customer service was ok. It wasn't out of this world but the rooms are beautiful and spacious which is important when u plan on staying somewhere for more than a few days. The bed is also as fluffy as a marshmallow! I didn't want to get out of it.
My son and husband pictured below.
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
Sofitel Hotels are always nice to stay in. Expensive but very nice. The decor is very modern, the beds have always been very comfortable. If you want something other than standard and are willing to spend a few extra bucks, try one. You'll love it.
Joshua V.
This is a phenomenal hotel!!!! I stayed here while in Philadelphia, the staff was excellent. I continue to stay at Sofitel whenever I travel there. The rates are reasonable & the accommodations are great. I highly recommend them.
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
Globetrotter Expert
I had a great experience when staying for work. The president was even staying there! Great ambiance.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I stayed at Sofitel hotel on my recent trip to Paris and it was an absolute lifesaver, we had originally booked a different hotel and when we saw the conditions of the hotel that we booked we immediately went to the Sofitel and they were able to take us in on such a short notice and really made our stay extremely pleasant and enjoyable. I also love in the Paris location the security that they have in place the street is a private street and only authorized vehicles are allowed on the premises
MJ B.
We have sofitel hotel in the Philippines, I am not sure if it's the same but it's a very good hotel, companies in our country love doing their events in this hotel.
Kate B.
My husband and I stayed at he Sofitel St. Jameson London for our honeymoon. It was one of the nicest hotel experiences I have ever had. The staff greeted us by name after only a day in the hotel. There were daily gifts in our room celebrating our honeymoon. You couldn't ask for a better experience.
Laura L.
The hotel itself was well taken care of The staff were somewhat distracted tho. We asked for a wine bottle opener and they looked at us like we were stupid. They said they didn't have one? What kind of hotel doesn't have a bottle opener? I stopped the next employee I saw in the hall who happened to have one in their pocket. Not sure what that was about but I wasn't impressed.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?