BY SOFITEL

• is there an all inclusive package ? 2 Answers
  • What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?3 Answers
  • Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these h...8 Answers
MJ B.
We have sofitel hotel in the Philippines, I am not sure if it's the same but it's a very good hotel, companies in our country love doing their events in this hotel.
Laura L.
The hotel itself was well taken care of The staff were somewhat distracted tho. We asked for a wine bottle opener and they looked at us like we were stupid. They said they didn't have one? What kind of hotel doesn't have a bottle opener? I stopped the next employee I saw in the hall who happened to have one in their pocket. Not sure what that was about but I wasn't impressed.
Kait A.
Stayed here in DC and was underwhelmed. The location was great but the hotel seemed old and worn.
Kelly  B.
Donald , Victoria
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Wonderful sophisticated yet modern hotel. The rooms are gorgeous and service is impeccable, a bit pricey, but worth staying at for special occasions! Highly recommend
Carolina G.
I've participated at a few events at the Sofitel Miami and their service was perfect.
Sandra A.
I went to the one by Miami Internatiknal Airport and it was pretty runned down. It was in major need of some TLC
Madolyn G.
London, London
While I love the Sofitel, I am particularly in love with the Sofitel Marseille! The view of the port from the rooftop bar is just breathtaking. We spent a hot late summer night sipping cocktails with a DJ playing chilled tunes while we took in this beauty.
Kaylie P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Always clean and prompt with services. I love the chic decor and French touch to everything. Complimentary teas are superb and the food is great too. Concierge and valet are all efficient. The Lanvin and Hermès soaps are a great touch as well.
Alice K.
I have been to the Sofitel in Fiji and it is very nice for a chain brand. Customer service was good and the pastry bakery was very welcome.
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I stayed at the Sofitel in Philadelphia I would go back l for the shampoo and conditioner alone! They smell so good I found myself taking them with me when I left. Yes I'm one of those people lol. The customer service was ok. It wasn't out of this world but the rooms are beautiful and spacious which is important when u plan on staying somewhere for more than a few days. The bed is also as fluffy as a marshmallow! I didn't want to get out of it.
My son and husband pictured below.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Los Angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?