BY SOFITEL

• What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?3 Answers
  • Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at...8 Answers
Mariem W.
Manama
I ve stayed lately at sofitel bangkok and I really enjoyed my stay over there. Amazing spa very nice food , a very cost rooftop lounge . And the service was just excellent. Highly commended
Paterna C.
What i love about this place is its soothing garden and pool. You can really relax there while enjoying the sunset view in the afternoon. And also the staff are very approachable!
Christine s.
Chula Vista, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Sofitel hotel in Athens has saved me so many times. They really sold me when I was stranded in Athens while 7 months pregnant with a three month old puppy after Aeroflot refused to let me board for being 2lbs over the weight limit for in cabin dog. Thankfully they’re right outside the airport and accepted dogs. Everyone was so incredibly helpful and loved my dog!!
Laura L.
The hotel itself was well taken care of The staff were somewhat distracted tho. We asked for a wine bottle opener and they looked at us like we were stupid. They said they didn't have one? What kind of hotel doesn't have a bottle opener? I stopped the next employee I saw in the hall who happened to have one in their pocket. Not sure what that was about but I wasn't impressed.
Julianna F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at Sofitel Miami, next to the MIA airport. A room for 4 people was about U$170. I didn't find it expensive. The room and bathroom are nice and tasteful. Very satisfied overall.
Samantha H.
Peckham, London
Visited two Sofitel hotels one in Mauritius and one in Venice (island of Murano). Both hotel rooms were immaculate, with mini bars,excellent facilities. Towels, slippers and robes were provided. Check in and out was very easy
N O.
Stuttgart
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It was pretty great. My favorite parts were the view of the ocean I had from my bed and the breakfast they served with quick room-service. The hotel was very clean, modern, but with a classic touch. I would definitely recommend it.
Trelawney E.
I have zero complaints. I stayed at a Sofitel in Minneapolis, MN while attending a science-fiction convention that was based in a hotel nearby. There was a free shuttle that ran between the two hotels and they were very accommodating considering that weekend they were filled with "sci-fi geeks" in and out of costume. The pool was fantastic as well.
TLTRAVEL  .
Edmonton, AB
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I can't say more great things about Sofitel! I have not only stayed at multiple Sofitel locations & had amazing experiences but, as a part of my job, have had the opportunity to tour a number of Sofitel locations & see the different room category's, spas, kitchens etc. and they have all been top notch. Definitely worth the splurge as you cannot be disappointed!
Geena G.
I have stayed numerous times at the Sofitel in Beverly Hills. They have the friendliest staff that are ready to cater to your needs. Beautiful hotel with very comfortable beds. The hotel is located in a great location, Beverly Centre just across the street and Robertson is just a 5 min walk to great shops and restaurants. I always recommend this hotel to all my friends and family!
Kimberly H.
Los Angeles, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?