BY SOFITEL

• What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?3 Answers
  • Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these h...8 Answers
Brittany C.
Tallahassee, FL
BEST HOTEL I HAVE BEEN TO IN MIAMI!!! don't need to be 21 to check in lie many other hotels, near the airport but no noise from the planes, beautiful decor true to the luxury claim, comfy beds, nice size tv, and it's cheaper than these two star hotels. Only stayed here twice but I am only staying here when I need a get away!
Paola B.
Somerset, NJ
Stayed at the one in dubai at the palm and it was incredible. Good, drinks and room where amazing. It's also close to Atlantis where you can indulge in a one of a kind Friday brunch.
Kait A.
Stayed here in DC and was underwhelmed. The location was great but the hotel seemed old and worn.
Eric H.
Tulsa, OK
My mom used to stay at Sofitel when she was working for the UN. The one in DC is one of the nicer hotels I've ever stayed in. SUCH good food (breakfast is unreal), amazing beds, great service and usually a great location. If you can afford it, it's worth the price tag.
Brenna G.
I like Sofitel! We stayed here on business in Casablanca and the service was lovely. Really nice breakfast too.
Jean T.
Globetrotter Expert
I just don't find them to be more than a business trip type hotel. If you want something more relaxing this is not your best choice. It is extremely well kept and has great employees, excellent customer service
Laura L.
The hotel itself was well taken care of The staff were somewhat distracted tho. We asked for a wine bottle opener and they looked at us like we were stupid. They said they didn't have one? What kind of hotel doesn't have a bottle opener? I stopped the next employee I saw in the hall who happened to have one in their pocket. Not sure what that was about but I wasn't impressed.
Courtney W.
Perth, WA
We stayed with Sofitel in bora bora !!
What an amazing hotel, we had a private hut over the water and was Brought food everyday to the room!!!
Staff so beautiful and helpful!
Never been soo happy with this company !!
Kathleen M.
I love the Sofitel hotel in Rabat in Morocco. Great food in the restaurant. Amazing night club with 4 floors. Perfect pool to relax in
Japleen K.
Stayed in Sofitel Dubai on my recent anniversary trip. Staff was really helpful. Had an amazing experience staying over there. The decor was modern and the room view was of Burj Khalifa and dubai fountains ❤️ overall the experience was just amazing 😍.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?