BY SOFITEL

• Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these h...8 Answers
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I stayed at this place once and it is beyond expensive and amazing! best service i have ever had
Cecelia K.
Barrington, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I stayed here once a few years ago.they had the best beds ever!! It was like sleeping on a cloud
Jessica V.
Byron Center, MI
The location in Chicago has a huge pool which can't be said About a lot of the Chicago hotels
Wendy G.
Tolleson , AZ
I loved the Sofitel in la!! Their spa is amazing! Great customer service... I need a spa day!
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
Such beautiful hotels! They always have amazing restaurants also which locals always visit.
Carolina G.
I've participated at a few events at the Sofitel Miami and their service was perfect.
jeanine m.
Eyhyh2hwrjeyjeynwngenbsynrnrneyneneynyeneunuregngenruneyneyneyneneynensnyrneyeyn
Emma R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Beautiful hotel. i had an excellent experience and a lovely stay
Madolyn G.
Farringdon, London
While I love the Sofitel, I am particularly in love with the Sofitel Marseille! The view of the port from the rooftop bar is just breathtaking. We spent a hot late summer night sipping cocktails with a DJ playing chilled tunes while we took in this beauty.
Helen D.
Myself and husband recently stayed in the Sofitel in central Munich. It is a beautiful hotel, extremely polite and helpful staff. The junior suite is lovely with good views over the city.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?