BY SOFITEL

• is there an all inclusive package ? 2 Answers
  • What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?3 Answers
  • Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hot...8 Answers
Vivienne G.
Vivienne G.
I have had some wonderful experiences in Sofitel locations around the world. There is attention to detail and decor that is unique to the brand. Service tends to be above average.
Ellie V.
Ellie V.
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at the Sofitel in Chicago, and it was a wonderful experience, despite the small space I was staying in. Service was great, and rooms were well-equipped and comfortable, not to mention clean.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at this place once and it is beyond expensive and amazing! best service i have ever had
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Rockledge, FL
Rooms are super clean, which is a must for me. Hotel is also located in a safe area. The rooms are small, but I honestly prefer the boutique style rooms. I would recommend to anyone.
A. Denise W.
A. Denise W.
Inglewood, CA
Globetrotter Expert
This is where you want to stay if you love luxury. The rooms are clean, well decorated and the bed will hold you hostage!! You definitely get what you pay for at Sofitel Hotels. Its well worth it. You will not be disappointed.
Laura L.
Laura L.
The hotel itself was well taken care of The staff were somewhat distracted tho. We asked for a wine bottle opener and they looked at us like we were stupid. They said they didn't have one? What kind of hotel doesn't have a bottle opener? I stopped the next employee I saw in the hall who happened to have one in their pocket. Not sure what that was about but I wasn't impressed.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Perth, WA
We stayed with Sofitel in bora bora !!
What an amazing hotel, we had a private hut over the water and was Brought food everyday to the room!!!
Staff so beautiful and helpful!
Never been soo happy with this company !!
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
I love the Sofitel hotel in Rabat in Morocco. Great food in the restaurant. Amazing night club with 4 floors. Perfect pool to relax in
TLTRAVEL  .
TLTRAVEL .
EDMONTON, AB
Globetrotter Expert
I can't say more great things about Sofitel! I have not only stayed at multiple Sofitel locations & had amazing experiences but, as a part of my job, have had the opportunity to tour a number of Sofitel locations & see the different room category's, spas, kitchens etc. and they have all been top notch. Definitely worth the splurge as you cannot be disappointed!
JULIANNA C.
JULIANNA C.
PORTLAND
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at Sofitel Miami, next to the MIA airport. A room for 4 people was about U$170. I didn't find it expensive. The room and bathroom are nice and tasteful. Very satisfied overall.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Denise A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?