BY SOFITEL

• is there an all inclusive package ? 2 Answers
  • What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?3 Answers
  • Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hot...8 Answers
Kait A.
Kait A.
Stayed here in DC and was underwhelmed. The location was great but the hotel seemed old and worn.
Eric H.
Eric H.
Tulsa, OK
My mom used to stay at Sofitel when she was working for the UN. The one in DC is one of the nicer hotels I've ever stayed in. SUCH good food (breakfast is unreal), amazing beds, great service and usually a great location. If you can afford it, it's worth the price tag.
Brenna G.
Brenna G.
I like Sofitel! We stayed here on business in Casablanca and the service was lovely. Really nice breakfast too.
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
Sofitel Hotels are always nice to stay in. Expensive but very nice. The decor is very modern, the beds have always been very comfortable. If you want something other than standard and are willing to spend a few extra bucks, try one. You'll love it.
Samara B.
Samara B.
Killeen, TX
Iv only stayed in this hotel in bali. It was amazing, so nice to return to after a day out. Clean friendly - our turn down service included a flower and leaf on the leaf it said goodnight. They really looked to the smallest detail to show you are more than just a number.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
baltimore, md
Globetrotter Expert
I've stayed at the Sofitel Philadelphia and the property exuded luxury from the moment I stepped in the door. The beds were by far the best I have slept in at a hotel!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Denver, CO
For seasoned travelers, the name Sofitel equates to luxury. You can always count on Sofitel hotels for top notch accommodations, quality and service. I'd stay again in a heartbeat.
Nina P.
Nina P.
Bensalem, PA
Amazing service, very clean and eloquent. They will make the stay more than comfortable and the bar is a great place to stay and enjoy a nice martini.
Derrika W.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Trinette H.
Trinette H.
Waldorf, MD
Globetrotter Expert
Luxury doesn't begin to describe it! The beds are so decadent you dread crawling out from under the covers in the morning. The Edina, MN location was white glove clean, and the restaurant had the most delicious french pastries. There's not much nightlife near this location, but you don't want to leave the hotel to find out either
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Denise A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?