BY SOFITEL

• is there an all inclusive package ? 2 Answers
  • What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?3 Answers
  • Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these h...8 Answers
jeanine m.
Eyhyh2hwrjeyjeynwngenbsynrnrneyneneynyeneunuregngenruneyneyneyneneynensnyrneyeyn
Alice K.
I have been to the Sofitel in Fiji and it is very nice for a chain brand. Customer service was good and the pastry bakery was very welcome.
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
I had a great experience when staying for work. The president was even staying there! Great ambiance.
Eleni C.
Nice place! Visited the one in Athens Greece years ago and I have beautiful memories of it! Good customer service and helpful staff! Favorite part is how convenient the conference room was! Great place for business meetings!
Steph C.
I visited the Sofitel in Chicago recently. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The lobby smelled amazing! I will definitely stay at another Sofitel again in the future.
Victoria C.
My experiences with the Sofitel hotels have always been grand. Incredible food, nice beds (goose feathers, anyone?), the design, the showers, the service, the amenities, the books on the library... All of it.
Molly W.
Raleigh, NC
I recently stayed at the Sofitel while in Los Angeles and it was a great experience. I arrived before the check-in time thinking I wasn't going to be able to check in. I was wrong, because the staff member checking me in found a room ready for me right away. My room was super nice and clean, great view. The beds were UNREAL. It was like sleeping on a cloud it was so heavenly. The Lanvin bath soap and gels smelled amazing! While I couldn't stay but longer than a night before heading back out of town, the staff was super nice. Upon check-out they sent me on my way with macaroons and water for the road!!!
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
Stayed at a few Sofitel hotels in Spain and I enjoyed my stay. The furniture was pretty modern and clean. The design of the bathrooms were beautiful and modern.
Evan D.
Greenville, SC
I saw a fashion show in the lobby of the Sofitel in Chicago and it was beautiful! So modern and chic!
Alyssa C.
ithaca , NY
I recently stayed at the Sofitel in Philadelphia and it was amazing! Great service, amazing room, bed was sooo comfortable, and overall gorgeous hotel! I would definitely recommend!
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?