BY SOFITEL

• Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these h...8 Answers
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at this place once and it is beyond expensive and amazing! best service i have ever had
Ellie V.
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at the Sofitel in Chicago, and it was a wonderful experience, despite the small space I was staying in. Service was great, and rooms were well-equipped and comfortable, not to mention clean.
Vivienne G.
I have had some wonderful experiences in Sofitel locations around the world. There is attention to detail and decor that is unique to the brand. Service tends to be above average.
Trinette H.
Waldorf, MD
Globetrotter Expert
Luxury doesn't begin to describe it! The beds are so decadent you dread crawling out from under the covers in the morning. The Edina, MN location was white glove clean, and the restaurant had the most delicious french pastries. There's not much nightlife near this location, but you don't want to leave the hotel to find out either
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
I've stayed at the Sofitel Philadelphia and the property exuded luxury from the moment I stepped in the door. The beds were by far the best I have slept in at a hotel!
Nina P.
Bensalem, PA
Amazing service, very clean and eloquent. They will make the stay more than comfortable and the bar is a great place to stay and enjoy a nice martini.
Amanda P.
Denver, CO
For seasoned travelers, the name Sofitel equates to luxury. You can always count on Sofitel hotels for top notch accommodations, quality and service. I'd stay again in a heartbeat.
Jean T.
Globetrotter Expert
I just don't find them to be more than a business trip type hotel. If you want something more relaxing this is not your best choice. It is extremely well kept and has great employees, excellent customer service
Brittany C.
Tallahassee, FL
BEST HOTEL I HAVE BEEN TO IN MIAMI!!! don't need to be 21 to check in lie many other hotels, near the airport but no noise from the planes, beautiful decor true to the luxury claim, comfy beds, nice size tv, and it's cheaper than these two star hotels. Only stayed here twice but I am only staying here when I need a get away!
Alyssa C.
ithaca, NY
Globetrotter Expert
I recently stayed at the Sofitel in Philadelphia and it was amazing! Great service, amazing room, bed was sooo comfortable, and overall gorgeous hotel! I would definitely recommend!
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?