BY SOFITEL

• is there an all inclusive package ? 2 Answers
  • What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?3 Answers
  • Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hot...8 Answers
Eleni C.
Eleni C.
Globetrotter Expert
Nice place! Visited the one in Athens Greece years ago and I have beautiful memories of it! Good customer service and helpful staff! Favorite part is how convenient the conference room was! Great place for business meetings!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
New Brighton, MN
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed in a Sofitel in Ho Chi Minh City, and would definitely go back. The hotel was super clean, room was spacious and the service was fantastic. The breakfast at this hotel was amazing.
May C.
May C.
Globetrotter Expert
Sofitel Beverly Hills is really nice. Great rooms and we'll worth it I think. You get what you pay for.
Molly W.
Molly W.
Raleigh, NC
I recently stayed at the Sofitel while in Los Angeles and it was a great experience. I arrived before the check-in time thinking I wasn't going to be able to check in. I was wrong, because the staff member checking me in found a room ready for me right away. My room was super nice and clean, great view. The beds were UNREAL. It was like sleeping on a cloud it was so heavenly. The Lanvin bath soap and gels smelled amazing! While I couldn't stay but longer than a night before heading back out of town, the staff was super nice. Upon check-out they sent me on my way with macaroons and water for the road!!!
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
Stayed at a few Sofitel hotels in Spain and I enjoyed my stay. The furniture was pretty modern and clean. The design of the bathrooms were beautiful and modern.
Evan D.
Evan D.
Greenville, SC
Globetrotter Expert
I saw a fashion show in the lobby of the Sofitel in Chicago and it was beautiful! So modern and chic!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Crofton, MD
Globetrotter Expert
I recently stayed at the Sofitel in Philadelphia and it was amazing! Great service, amazing room, bed was sooo comfortable, and overall gorgeous hotel! I would definitely recommend!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Tallahassee, FL
BEST HOTEL I HAVE BEEN TO IN MIAMI!!! don't need to be 21 to check in lie many other hotels, near the airport but no noise from the planes, beautiful decor true to the luxury claim, comfy beds, nice size tv, and it's cheaper than these two star hotels. Only stayed here twice but I am only staying here when I need a get away!
Paola B.
Paola B.
Somerset, NJ
Stayed at the one in dubai at the palm and it was incredible. Good, drinks and room where amazing. It's also close to Atlantis where you can indulge in a one of a kind Friday brunch.
Kait A.
Kait A.
Stayed here in DC and was underwhelmed. The location was great but the hotel seemed old and worn.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los Angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Denise A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?