BY SOFITEL

• is there an all inclusive package ? 2 Answers
  • What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?3 Answers
  • Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hot...8 Answers
Amy W.
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
Such beautiful hotels! They always have amazing restaurants also which locals always visit.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
We stayed at Sofitel in Paris and the hotel was absolutely beautiful! The rooms were upscale and clean, guest services was polite and helpful, and the hotel had many great amenities. It was also very conveniently located.
vanessa c.
vanessa c.
Cecelia K.
Cecelia K.
Lake villa , IL
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed here once a few years ago.they had the best beds ever!! It was like sleeping on a cloud
Emily B.
Emily B.
Globetrotter Expert
Sofitel is great! We looked at getting married at a Sofitel and the service we received was top-notch.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Saint Paul, MN
I stayed at a Sofitel in the San Francisco Bay Area and it was great! Kind of in an odd location, but it's well located if you are a business traveler. Service was wonderful, rooms were comfy. I'm definitely a fan of this brand.
member-770578d3f
member-770578d3f
Globetrotter Expert
Had a work Christmas party in one of the ballrooms in Montreal. Beautiful rooms, service was good.
Monica K.
Monica K.
My cousin got married at one of these years ago. I remembered staying there and really enjoying it!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
My experiences with the Sofitel hotels have always been grand. Incredible food, nice beds (goose feathers, anyone?), the design, the showers, the service, the amenities, the books on the library... All of it.
Steph C.
Steph C.
I visited the Sofitel in Chicago recently. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The lobby smelled amazing! I will definitely stay at another Sofitel again in the future.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los Angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Denise A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?