BY SOFITEL

• What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?3 Answers
  • Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these h...8 Answers
Shubhita T.
Milpitas, CA
I have no words to describe how amazing our honeymoon was and only because we were staying at sofitel(mauritius)....one of bestt hotel properties i have ever stayed in..would definitely give it an A++++++++
Rachel K.
New Brighton, MN
I stayed in a Sofitel in Ho Chi Minh City, and would definitely go back. The hotel was super clean, room was spacious and the service was fantastic. The breakfast at this hotel was amazing.
Amanda P.
Denver, CO
For seasoned travelers, the name Sofitel equates to luxury. You can always count on Sofitel hotels for top notch accommodations, quality and service. I'd stay again in a heartbeat.
Vivienne G.
I have had some wonderful experiences in Sofitel locations around the world. There is attention to detail and decor that is unique to the brand. Service tends to be above average.
Dana Z.
Omaha, NE
We recently stayed in Chicago and really enjoyed the boutique feel. Although larger, it didn't feel it. The rooms are very comfortable and made we use want to stay in the room
Lauren C.
baltimore, md
I've stayed at the Sofitel Philadelphia and the property exuded luxury from the moment I stepped in the door. The beds were by far the best I have slept in at a hotel!
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Ellie V.
I stayed at the Sofitel in Chicago, and it was a wonderful experience, despite the small space I was staying in. Service was great, and rooms were well-equipped and comfortable, not to mention clean.
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
Great hotels, great service and the hotels are cute, classy and quaint! It's very boutique and stylish. They make you feel welcome and always eager to please.
Nina P.
Bensalem, PA
Amazing service, very clean and eloquent. They will make the stay more than comfortable and the bar is a great place to stay and enjoy a nice martini.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?