BY SOFITEL

• is there an all inclusive package ? 2 Answers
  • What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?3 Answers
  • Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hot...8 Answers
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
I've participated at a few events at the Sofitel Miami and their service was perfect.
zeinab c.
zeinab c.
Globetrotter Expert
I went to a sweet sixteen birthday party here in Miami at the Sofitel and I was quite impressed not only with the hotel but the service and food they had there. Staff was extremely friendly and the party was decorated nicely. Outdoor and lobby areas were also great places to catch some downtime as well.
Debra P.
Debra P.
Globetrotter Expert
I've stayed at several Sofitel properties while on weekend getaways and business travel. The Sofitel properties are beautiful and modern. All offer very comfortable rooms (if not always spacious) with understated decor and little luxury touches in such things as toiletries and towels. The beds are particularly noteworthy. Sofitel also tends to offer quiet havens in bustling tourist locations, a welcome retreat at the end of the day. Staff members are courteous and professional; I've not yet needed concierge services due to the nature and location of my stays, but I have no doubts about its quality given the service of the hotel in general. The restaurants, lounges and room service fit within the hotel's reputation for quality and service. Hotel amenities are appropriate for the price point, which appeals to upscale travelers. Meeting rooms, business centers and conference planning services have also been top-notch. Sofitel is a luxury brand that deserves that designation.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Globetrotter Expert
My family stayed in on when visiting me but wanting to be closer to the city. It had great sized rooms that were well decorated.
Shubhita T.
Shubhita T.
Milpitas, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I have no words to describe how amazing our honeymoon was and only because we were staying at sofitel(mauritius)....one of bestt hotel properties i have ever stayed in..would definitely give it an A++++++++
Emma R.
Emma R.
Globetrotter Expert
Beautiful hotel. i had an excellent experience and a lovely stay
Sammie A.
Sammie A.
Kissimmee, FL
Beautiful hotel in Miami....comfortable beds and a lot of space for four females. Only downfall was the parking per day charge.
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
Globetrotter Expert
Great hotels, great service and the hotels are cute, classy and quaint! It's very boutique and stylish. They make you feel welcome and always eager to please.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Byron Center, MI
The location in Chicago has a huge pool which can't be said About a lot of the Chicago hotels
Dana Z.
Dana Z.
Omaha, NE
We recently stayed in Chicago and really enjoyed the boutique feel. Although larger, it didn't feel it. The rooms are very comfortable and made we use want to stay in the room
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los Angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Denise A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?