BY SOFITEL

• What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?3 Answers
  • Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at...8 Answers
Eilisha Kayla L.
Burbank, CA
I love this place so much. The staff are really amazing and the rooms are clean. Perfect for family vacations. It's a bit pricey but then you get what you pay for.
Shubhita T.
Milpitas, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have no words to describe how amazing our honeymoon was and only because we were staying at sofitel(mauritius)....one of bestt hotel properties i have ever stayed in..would definitely give it an A++++++++
Stephanie W.
I haven't stayed at the hotel but had dinner and drinks at one of the restaurants on the inside. It was expensive but everything was pretty good. The hotel itself looks very upscale.
MJ B.
We have sofitel hotel in the Philippines, I am not sure if it's the same but it's a very good hotel, companies in our country love doing their events in this hotel.
Rachel K.
New Brighton, MN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I stayed in a Sofitel in Ho Chi Minh City, and would definitely go back. The hotel was super clean, room was spacious and the service was fantastic. The breakfast at this hotel was amazing.
Amanda P.
Denver, CO
For seasoned travelers, the name Sofitel equates to luxury. You can always count on Sofitel hotels for top notch accommodations, quality and service. I'd stay again in a heartbeat.
Alyssa C.
Crofton, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I recently stayed at the Sofitel in Philadelphia and it was amazing! Great service, amazing room, bed was sooo comfortable, and overall gorgeous hotel! I would definitely recommend!
Nadia S.
Stayed at the Sofitel Chicago. It is a beautiful hotel in downtown Chicago. 5 minute walk to Michigan avenue, and amazing restaurants all around. Also a nice restaurant and cafe downstairs. The service and the people were all very friendly here.
Vivienne G.
I have had some wonderful experiences in Sofitel locations around the world. There is attention to detail and decor that is unique to the brand. Service tends to be above average.
Anna Marie S.
Whenever we travel out of the country, we tend to stay in Sofitel Hotels. The food is good. Familiar without being too exotic. The beds are nice and the bedding g is better.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Los Angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?