BY SOFITEL

• is there an all inclusive package ? 2 Answers
  • What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?3 Answers
  • Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hot...8 Answers
Preet K.
Preet K.
Fremont, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Ended up staying at the Sofitel in Downtown Chicago by Water Tower through Hotwire (steal of a deal). Probably the most accommodating and luxurious hotel I have ever stayed at! Not to mention, the bed was AMAZING! I definitely checked the tags of the sheets and the mattress pad so I could replicate it at home only to find out the mattress pad itself was over $2000. Talk about luxury!!
Schuyler M.
Schuyler M.
Discovery Bay, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I have found several fairly impressive hotels in the Sofitel group. The most memorable one was in New York, and they had a pillow menu! In addition to food and beverage room service, there was a list of 7 different types of pillows that could be delivered to the room free of charge! Naturally, I had to try all 7- it was heaven!
Alice K.
Alice K.
I have been to the Sofitel in Fiji and it is very nice for a chain brand. Customer service was good and the pastry bakery was very welcome.
Rahiel M.
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Sofitel in Abu Dhabi Cornich is gorgeous!!! I love the grand entrance and the feel you get when you walk in. The restaurants are amazing along with room service. The view from our room was beautiful and I love the cleanliness of everything. The details in the room is so thoughtful.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Globetrotter Expert
These hotels are amazing. You'll definitely feel like a lush during your stay here. Highly recommend.
jeanine m.
jeanine m.
Eyhyh2hwrjeyjeynwngenbsynrnrneyneneynyeneunuregngenruneyneyneyneneynensnyrneyeyn
Allison R.
Allison R.
Globetrotter Expert
My family stayed in on when visiting me but wanting to be closer to the city. It had great sized rooms that were well decorated.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
I had a great experience when staying for work. The president was even staying there! Great ambiance.
Sammie A.
Sammie A.
Kissimmee, FL
Beautiful hotel in Miami....comfortable beds and a lot of space for four females. Only downfall was the parking per day charge.
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
Globetrotter Expert
Great hotels, great service and the hotels are cute, classy and quaint! It's very boutique and stylish. They make you feel welcome and always eager to please.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los Angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Denise A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?