BY SOFITEL

• is there an all inclusive package ? 2 Answers
  • What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?3 Answers
  • Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these h...8 Answers
Monica K.
My cousin got married at one of these years ago. I remembered staying there and really enjoying it!
Emily B.
Globetrotter Expert
Sofitel is great! We looked at getting married at a Sofitel and the service we received was top-notch.
Molly W.
Raleigh, NC
I recently stayed at the Sofitel while in Los Angeles and it was a great experience. I arrived before the check-in time thinking I wasn't going to be able to check in. I was wrong, because the staff member checking me in found a room ready for me right away. My room was super nice and clean, great view. The beds were UNREAL. It was like sleeping on a cloud it was so heavenly. The Lanvin bath soap and gels smelled amazing! While I couldn't stay but longer than a night before heading back out of town, the staff was super nice. Upon check-out they sent me on my way with macaroons and water for the road!!!
Rachel K.
New Brighton, MN
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed in a Sofitel in Ho Chi Minh City, and would definitely go back. The hotel was super clean, room was spacious and the service was fantastic. The breakfast at this hotel was amazing.
sophia c.
Brookline, MA
Amazing luxury hotel, great pools, amazing service, so well located toward the close restaurants and downtowns.
A. Denise W.
Inglewood, CA
Globetrotter Expert
This is where you want to stay if you love luxury. The rooms are clean, well decorated and the bed will hold you hostage!! You definitely get what you pay for at Sofitel Hotels. Its well worth it. You will not be disappointed.
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at this place once and it is beyond expensive and amazing! best service i have ever had
Ellie V.
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at the Sofitel in Chicago, and it was a wonderful experience, despite the small space I was staying in. Service was great, and rooms were well-equipped and comfortable, not to mention clean.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
I've stayed at the Sofitel Philadelphia and the property exuded luxury from the moment I stepped in the door. The beds were by far the best I have slept in at a hotel!
Nina P.
Bensalem, PA
Amazing service, very clean and eloquent. They will make the stay more than comfortable and the bar is a great place to stay and enjoy a nice martini.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?