BY SOFITEL

Rahiel M.
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Sofitel in Abu Dhabi Cornich is gorgeous!!! I love the grand entrance and the feel you get when you walk in. The restaurants are amazing along with room service. The view from our room was beautiful and I love the cleanliness of everything. The details in the room is so thoughtful.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Globetrotter Expert
Sofitel is great! My husband and I stay there every time we go to Chicago! They treat all guests like royalty and they have an amazing breakfast! It's definitely worth the price to stay at a Sofitel!!
Glynna G.
Glynna G.
Jacksonville, FL
Globetrotter Expert
Love these hotels! I've literally never had a bad experience in one. They're great to stay in overseas as well.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Globetrotter Expert
These hotels are amazing. You'll definitely feel like a lush during your stay here. Highly recommend.
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
I loved the Sofitel in la!! Their spa is amazing! Great customer service... I need a spa day!
jeanine m.
jeanine m.
Eyhyh2hwrjeyjeynwngenbsynrnrneyneneynyeneunuregngenruneyneyneyneneynensnyrneyeyn
Emma R.
Emma R.
Globetrotter Expert
Beautiful hotel. i had an excellent experience and a lovely stay
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
Globetrotter Expert
I had a great experience when staying for work. The president was even staying there! Great ambiance.
Sammie A.
Sammie A.
Kissimmee, FL
Beautiful hotel in Miami....comfortable beds and a lot of space for four females. Only downfall was the parking per day charge.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Byron Center, MI
The location in Chicago has a huge pool which can't be said About a lot of the Chicago hotels
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Denise A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?