BY SOFITEL

• What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?3 Answers
  • Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these h...8 Answers
Allison C.
Guntersville, Al
OMG!!! My friend and I stayed in a Sofitel in Brisbane, AU...and Ive never slept the same in a hotel to be completely honest!! This is the gold standard for hotels. Customer service was perfection...bed was amazing and the bathroom was fantastic (I hate bathrooms in hotels) Best hotel!!!
Meredith W.
Ponca City, OK
Globetrotter Expert
I love, love , love the Sofitel in Redwood Shores. Yes, it is on the pricey side, but the service and elegance is first class. Beautiful rooms, delicious room service, pool, gym and accommodating staff. It is always a pleasure to stay there and we've enjoyed the bar area when we've had family stay there as well. My husbands office has held several conferences there and they have all been a success.
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I have been to the one in SF. The room is big and the bed is so comfy! The environment is so great, it is very quiet in the evening. I booked this hotel more than four months before my trip, so the price is low and reasonable. I would definitely stay there again!
Trinette H.
Waldorf, MD
Globetrotter Expert
Luxury doesn't begin to describe it! The beds are so decadent you dread crawling out from under the covers in the morning. The Edina, MN location was white glove clean, and the restaurant had the most delicious french pastries. There's not much nightlife near this location, but you don't want to leave the hotel to find out either
Brittany C.
Tallahassee, FL
BEST HOTEL I HAVE BEEN TO IN MIAMI!!! don't need to be 21 to check in lie many other hotels, near the airport but no noise from the planes, beautiful decor true to the luxury claim, comfy beds, nice size tv, and it's cheaper than these two star hotels. Only stayed here twice but I am only staying here when I need a get away!
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
I've stayed at the Sofitel in Chicago and it was awesome, we had a great room and the service was amazing. Our room was kept neat and clean and room service was there when we needed it. The chain also has some other great hotels too
Meg P.
Hoboken, NJ
I stayed at the Sofitel Hotel in November of 2013 during Hurricane Sandy in NYC. The hotel was very accommodating throughout the whole situation. Our room itself was very spacious (especially compared to other NYC locales) and the beds were very comfortable. I would definitely recommend checking one of these hotels out.
Nina T.
Atlanta, GA
Great bars, restaurants and style. This is another modern hotel that reminds me of the W hotel chain. The rooms, food and drinks are a little overpriced though. It's not my favorite hotel chain but it's nice.
Victoria C.
Globetrotter Expert
My experiences with the Sofitel hotels have always been grand. Incredible food, nice beds (goose feathers, anyone?), the design, the showers, the service, the amenities, the books on the library... All of it.
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Sofitel in Abu Dhabi Cornich is gorgeous!!! I love the grand entrance and the feel you get when you walk in. The restaurants are amazing along with room service. The view from our room was beautiful and I love the cleanliness of everything. The details in the room is so thoughtful.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?