BY SOFITEL

• Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these h...8 Answers
Kristin a.
Flushing, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Stayed at the Sofitel Chicago location for three nights this past weekend. Wonderful stay all around. Reception was friendly and organized even combined our two bookings for a smooth stay. The room was spacious clean and modern. Bellhop was always opening doors and hailing cabs for us. Would totally recommend. Great price through groupon as well!!
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Super chic hotel. There is one right in the middle of Center City Philadelphia. The location is close to any and everything a night life person would want to get involved with. I love that it's so luxe and relaxing in these hotels. No hustle and bustle of the city will disrupts your stay at a Sofitel.
Allison C.
Guntersville, Al
OMG!!! My friend and I stayed in a Sofitel in Brisbane, AU...and Ive never slept the same in a hotel to be completely honest!! This is the gold standard for hotels. Customer service was perfection...bed was amazing and the bathroom was fantastic (I hate bathrooms in hotels) Best hotel!!!
Meredith W.
Ponca City, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love, love , love the Sofitel in Redwood Shores. Yes, it is on the pricey side, but the service and elegance is first class. Beautiful rooms, delicious room service, pool, gym and accommodating staff. It is always a pleasure to stay there and we've enjoyed the bar area when we've had family stay there as well. My husbands office has held several conferences there and they have all been a success.
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have been to the one in SF. The room is big and the bed is so comfy! The environment is so great, it is very quiet in the evening. I booked this hotel more than four months before my trip, so the price is low and reasonable. I would definitely stay there again!
Trinette H.
Waldorf, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Luxury doesn't begin to describe it! The beds are so decadent you dread crawling out from under the covers in the morning. The Edina, MN location was white glove clean, and the restaurant had the most delicious french pastries. There's not much nightlife near this location, but you don't want to leave the hotel to find out either
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
I've stayed at the Sofitel in Chicago and it was awesome, we had a great room and the service was amazing. Our room was kept neat and clean and room service was there when we needed it. The chain also has some other great hotels too
Brittany C.
Tallahassee, FL
BEST HOTEL I HAVE BEEN TO IN MIAMI!!! don't need to be 21 to check in lie many other hotels, near the airport but no noise from the planes, beautiful decor true to the luxury claim, comfy beds, nice size tv, and it's cheaper than these two star hotels. Only stayed here twice but I am only staying here when I need a get away!
Meg P.
Hoboken, NJ
I stayed at the Sofitel Hotel in November of 2013 during Hurricane Sandy in NYC. The hotel was very accommodating throughout the whole situation. Our room itself was very spacious (especially compared to other NYC locales) and the beds were very comfortable. I would definitely recommend checking one of these hotels out.
zeinab c.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I went to a sweet sixteen birthday party here in Miami at the Sofitel and I was quite impressed not only with the hotel but the service and food they had there. Staff was extremely friendly and the party was decorated nicely. Outdoor and lobby areas were also great places to catch some downtime as well.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?