BY SOFITEL

• Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these h...8 Answers
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Homestead, FL
I have had the best spa experiences at this hotel. No matter where I go I know I will always be relaxed.
Meredith W.
Meredith W.
Ponca City, OK
Globetrotter Expert
I love, love , love the Sofitel in Redwood Shores. Yes, it is on the pricey side, but the service and elegance is first class. Beautiful rooms, delicious room service, pool, gym and accommodating staff. It is always a pleasure to stay there and we've enjoyed the bar area when we've had family stay there as well. My husbands office has held several conferences there and they have all been a success.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Michigan City, IN
I stayed at the Sofitel Chicago for my birthday last year with two girlfriends and could not have been more impressed. We splurged on a suite and it was well worth the money. Check in was easy and quick. We ended up ordering room service for dinner and our food was wonderful. I was really surprised the entire bill was only about $60; not bad for three dinners in downtown Chicago. The bedding is simply amazing and the mattress was the best I've ever had. Our bathroom was beautiful and the view from our floor to ceiling windows gave us a different perspective of downtown.
Kristin a.
Kristin a.
Flushing, NY
Globetrotter Expert
Stayed at the Sofitel Chicago location for three nights this past weekend. Wonderful stay all around. Reception was friendly and organized even combined our two bookings for a smooth stay. The room was spacious clean and modern. Bellhop was always opening doors and hailing cabs for us. Would totally recommend. Great price through groupon as well!!
Meg P.
Meg P.
Hoboken, NJ
I stayed at the Sofitel Hotel in November of 2013 during Hurricane Sandy in NYC. The hotel was very accommodating throughout the whole situation. Our room itself was very spacious (especially compared to other NYC locales) and the beds were very comfortable. I would definitely recommend checking one of these hotels out.
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
Stayed at the Sofitel Chicago. It is a beautiful hotel in downtown Chicago. 5 minute walk to Michigan avenue, and amazing restaurants all around. Also a nice restaurant and cafe downstairs. The service and the people were all very friendly here.
Preet K.
Preet K.
Fremont, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Ended up staying at the Sofitel in Downtown Chicago by Water Tower through Hotwire (steal of a deal). Probably the most accommodating and luxurious hotel I have ever stayed at! Not to mention, the bed was AMAZING! I definitely checked the tags of the sheets and the mattress pad so I could replicate it at home only to find out the mattress pad itself was over $2000. Talk about luxury!!
Schuyler M.
Schuyler M.
Discovery Bay, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I have found several fairly impressive hotels in the Sofitel group. The most memorable one was in New York, and they had a pillow menu! In addition to food and beverage room service, there was a list of 7 different types of pillows that could be delivered to the room free of charge! Naturally, I had to try all 7- it was heaven!
Njeri H.
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Super chic hotel. There is one right in the middle of Center City Philadelphia. The location is close to any and everything a night life person would want to get involved with. I love that it's so luxe and relaxing in these hotels. No hustle and bustle of the city will disrupts your stay at a Sofitel.
Alice K.
Alice K.
I have been to the Sofitel in Fiji and it is very nice for a chain brand. Customer service was good and the pastry bakery was very welcome.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Denise A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?