BY SOFITEL

• Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these h...8 Answers
Kevin F.
Kevin F.
Louisville, KY
Stayed in Sofitel La Defense in Puteaux just outside Paris. Amazing hotel. Great service, and definitely hands down, the best hotel room I've ever stayed in. I travel all the time for work and this room was absolutely incredible.
Joshua V.
Joshua V.
This is a phenomenal hotel!!!! I stayed here while in Philadelphia, the staff was excellent. I continue to stay at Sofitel whenever I travel there. The rates are reasonable & the accommodations are great. I highly recommend them.
Nina T.
Nina T.
Atlanta, GA
Great bars, restaurants and style. This is another modern hotel that reminds me of the W hotel chain. The rooms, food and drinks are a little overpriced though. It's not my favorite hotel chain but it's nice.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
I haven't stayed at the hotel but had dinner and drinks at one of the restaurants on the inside. It was expensive but everything was pretty good. The hotel itself looks very upscale.
Anna Marie S.
Anna Marie S.
Whenever we travel out of the country, we tend to stay in Sofitel Hotels. The food is good. Familiar without being too exotic. The beds are nice and the bedding g is better.
Florence V.
Florence V.
New Iberia, LA
My sister used to work for this hotel and it was very luxurious. She worked at the one downtown Brussels. I once had a cocktail in their renown bar and it was delicious.
MJ B.
MJ B.
We have sofitel hotel in the Philippines, I am not sure if it's the same but it's a very good hotel, companies in our country love doing their events in this hotel.
Eilisha Kayla L.
Eilisha Kayla L.
Burbank, CA
I love this place so much. The staff are really amazing and the rooms are clean. Perfect for family vacations. It's a bit pricey but then you get what you pay for.
the whiskey b.
the whiskey b.
Frequent visitor of the Sofitel across from the Beverly Center and it is wonderful- highly recommend stopping into Esterel for some French press coffee!
Julia V.
Julia V.
Just stayed at the Sofitel in Chicago. Wonderful staff amazing rooms with views and breakfast was amazing! Can't wait to go back!!
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Denise A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?