BY SOFITEL

• is there an all inclusive package ? 2 Answers
  • What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?3 Answers
  • Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hot...8 Answers
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
So chic Hotel Chicago location Love the French accents Beautiful comfortable rooms nice size you don't feel claustrophobic right in the heart of downtown the problem is is they are gorgeous stunning unique hotel stay but it is very pricey
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Kansas City, MO
I've stayed at the Sofitel in Chicago and it was awesome, we had a great room and the service was amazing. Our room was kept neat and clean and room service was there when we needed it. The chain also has some other great hotels too
Joshua V.
Joshua V.
This is a phenomenal hotel!!!! I stayed here while in Philadelphia, the staff was excellent. I continue to stay at Sofitel whenever I travel there. The rates are reasonable & the accommodations are great. I highly recommend them.
Kevin F.
Kevin F.
Louisville, KY
Stayed in Sofitel La Defense in Puteaux just outside Paris. Amazing hotel. Great service, and definitely hands down, the best hotel room I've ever stayed in. I travel all the time for work and this room was absolutely incredible.
Nina T.
Nina T.
Atlanta, GA
Great bars, restaurants and style. This is another modern hotel that reminds me of the W hotel chain. The rooms, food and drinks are a little overpriced though. It's not my favorite hotel chain but it's nice.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Globetrotter Expert
Sofitel is great! My husband and I stay there every time we go to Chicago! They treat all guests like royalty and they have an amazing breakfast! It's definitely worth the price to stay at a Sofitel!!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
I haven't stayed at the hotel but had dinner and drinks at one of the restaurants on the inside. It was expensive but everything was pretty good. The hotel itself looks very upscale.
Anna Marie S.
Anna Marie S.
Whenever we travel out of the country, we tend to stay in Sofitel Hotels. The food is good. Familiar without being too exotic. The beds are nice and the bedding g is better.
Florence V.
Florence V.
New Iberia, LA
My sister used to work for this hotel and it was very luxurious. She worked at the one downtown Brussels. I once had a cocktail in their renown bar and it was delicious.
MJ B.
MJ B.
We have sofitel hotel in the Philippines, I am not sure if it's the same but it's a very good hotel, companies in our country love doing their events in this hotel.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los Angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Denise A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?