BY SOFITEL

• What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?3 Answers
  • Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at...8 Answers
Debra P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I've stayed at several Sofitel properties while on weekend getaways and business travel. The Sofitel properties are beautiful and modern. All offer very comfortable rooms (if not always spacious) with understated decor and little luxury touches in such things as toiletries and towels. The beds are particularly noteworthy. Sofitel also tends to offer quiet havens in bustling tourist locations, a welcome retreat at the end of the day. Staff members are courteous and professional; I've not yet needed concierge services due to the nature and location of my stays, but I have no doubts about its quality given the service of the hotel in general. The restaurants, lounges and room service fit within the hotel's reputation for quality and service. Hotel amenities are appropriate for the price point, which appeals to upscale travelers. Meeting rooms, business centers and conference planning services have also been top-notch. Sofitel is a luxury brand that deserves that designation.
Nisha P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at the Sofitel in Dubai at Jumeirah Beach. I was soooo impressed. Every staff person was nice and helpful. The concierge were great in getting us a car when we needed to get somewhere and also help booking activities. We got a great deal in January and it included breakfast. The breakfast was one of the best Ive had in any country/hotel!!! Everyday there was something different. They had food from different areas of the world. Our server was incredible and he told us how well Sofitel treats their employees. Since then I want to stay at more Sofiteld knowing that!!
Paola B.
Somerset, NJ
Stayed at the one in dubai at the palm and it was incredible. Good, drinks and room where amazing. It's also close to Atlantis where you can indulge in a one of a kind Friday brunch.
Molly W.
Raleigh, NC
I recently stayed at the Sofitel while in Los Angeles and it was a great experience. I arrived before the check-in time thinking I wasn't going to be able to check in. I was wrong, because the staff member checking me in found a room ready for me right away. My room was super nice and clean, great view. The beds were UNREAL. It was like sleeping on a cloud it was so heavenly. The Lanvin bath soap and gels smelled amazing! While I couldn't stay but longer than a night before heading back out of town, the staff was super nice. Upon check-out they sent me on my way with macaroons and water for the road!!!
Amanda B.
Michigan City, IN
I stayed at the Sofitel Chicago for my birthday last year with two girlfriends and could not have been more impressed. We splurged on a suite and it was well worth the money. Check in was easy and quick. We ended up ordering room service for dinner and our food was wonderful. I was really surprised the entire bill was only about $60; not bad for three dinners in downtown Chicago. The bedding is simply amazing and the mattress was the best I've ever had. Our bathroom was beautiful and the view from our floor to ceiling windows gave us a different perspective of downtown.
Preet K.
Fremont, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Ended up staying at the Sofitel in Downtown Chicago by Water Tower through Hotwire (steal of a deal). Probably the most accommodating and luxurious hotel I have ever stayed at! Not to mention, the bed was AMAZING! I definitely checked the tags of the sheets and the mattress pad so I could replicate it at home only to find out the mattress pad itself was over $2000. Talk about luxury!!
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have stayed at a Sofitel in Paris, near the arc de triomphe I think? The rooms were so clean and bright and the bed very comfortable. The room was a little small but it can sometimes happen in Paris. The restaurant though... Was beyond amazing! Great gourmet chef quality food! (Which I hope so because these hotels are generally 4-5 stars)
Schuyler M.
Discovery Bay, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have found several fairly impressive hotels in the Sofitel group. The most memorable one was in New York, and they had a pillow menu! In addition to food and beverage room service, there was a list of 7 different types of pillows that could be delivered to the room free of charge! Naturally, I had to try all 7- it was heaven!
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY
The Sofitel Moorea is a fairytale. We went this last Aeptember and enjoyed every moment. The lagoon was absolute perfection! The food and drinks are very pricey and the staff wasn't the friendliest. But it was a fantastic vacation based on the beautiful location alone.
Kristin a.
Flushing, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Stayed at the Sofitel Chicago location for three nights this past weekend. Wonderful stay all around. Reception was friendly and organized even combined our two bookings for a smooth stay. The room was spacious clean and modern. Bellhop was always opening doors and hailing cabs for us. Would totally recommend. Great price through groupon as well!!
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?