BY SOFITEL

• is there an all inclusive package ? 2 Answers
  • What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?3 Answers
  • Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these h...8 Answers
Nadia S.
Stayed at the Sofitel Chicago. It is a beautiful hotel in downtown Chicago. 5 minute walk to Michigan avenue, and amazing restaurants all around. Also a nice restaurant and cafe downstairs. The service and the people were all very friendly here.
Paola B.
Somerset, NJ
Stayed at the one in dubai at the palm and it was incredible. Good, drinks and room where amazing. It's also close to Atlantis where you can indulge in a one of a kind Friday brunch.
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY
The Sofitel Moorea is a fairytale. We went this last Aeptember and enjoyed every moment. The lagoon was absolute perfection! The food and drinks are very pricey and the staff wasn't the friendliest. But it was a fantastic vacation based on the beautiful location alone.
Victoria C.
Globetrotter Expert
My experiences with the Sofitel hotels have always been grand. Incredible food, nice beds (goose feathers, anyone?), the design, the showers, the service, the amenities, the books on the library... All of it.
Steph C.
I visited the Sofitel in Chicago recently. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The lobby smelled amazing! I will definitely stay at another Sofitel again in the future.
Alice K.
I have been to the Sofitel in Fiji and it is very nice for a chain brand. Customer service was good and the pastry bakery was very welcome.
Brenna G.
I like Sofitel! We stayed here on business in Casablanca and the service was lovely. Really nice breakfast too.
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
Globetrotter Expert
I had a great experience when staying for work. The president was even staying there! Great ambiance.
Kait A.
Stayed here in DC and was underwhelmed. The location was great but the hotel seemed old and worn.
Shubhita T.
Milpitas, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I have no words to describe how amazing our honeymoon was and only because we were staying at sofitel(mauritius)....one of bestt hotel properties i have ever stayed in..would definitely give it an A++++++++
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?