Sofitel

by Sofitel

is there an all inclusive package ?
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Start your review of Sofitel!
How would you rate this product?
I have had some wonderful experiences in Sofitel locations around the world. There is attention to detail and decor that is unique to the brand. Service tends to be above average.
Whenever we travel out of the country, we tend to stay in Sofitel Hotels. The food is good. Familiar without being too exotic. The beds are nice and the bedding g is better.
Westover, MD
We recently stayed in Chicago and really enjoyed the boutique feel. Although larger, it didn't feel it. The rooms are very comfortable and made we use want to stay in the room
New Iberia, LA
My sister used to work for this hotel and it was very luxurious. She worked at the one downtown Brussels. I once had a cocktail in their renown bar and it was delicious.
Arnold, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've stayed at the Sofitel Philadelphia and the property exuded luxury from the moment I stepped in the door. The beds were by far the best I have slept in at a hotel!
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I just don't find them to be more than a business trip type hotel. If you want something more relaxing this is not your best choice. It is extremely well kept and has great employees, excellent customer service
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I stayed at the Sofitel in Chicago, and it was a wonderful experience, despite the small space I was staying in. Service was great, and rooms were well-equipped and comfortable, not to mention clean.
Memphis, TN
Rockledge, FL
Rooms are super clean, which is a must for me. Hotel is also located in a safe area. The rooms are small, but I honestly prefer the boutique style rooms. I would recommend to anyone.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
We stayed at Sofitel in Paris and the hotel was absolutely beautiful! The rooms were upscale and clean, guest services was polite and helpful, and the hotel had many great amenities. It was also very conveniently located.