Sofitel

by Sofitel

is there an all inclusive package ?
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Start your review of Sofitel!
How would you rate this product?
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Cannot say enough great things about the Sofitel!! They treated my husband and i like royalty, when they found out we were there for our honeymoon they went above and beyond! Free glasses do champagne, free desserts, a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries upon arrival. I can’t even get into all the details, but everything from the moment we arrived to even bringing us each a water bottle for the drive to the airport home, they waited on us hand and foot! This was the Sofitel in Darling Harbor Sydney but i can’t wait to stay at the others around the world! They have a wonderful loyalty program as well :)
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Would definitely recommend staying at the Sofitel in Rabat, Morocco. The service was impeccable and the room with a beautiful view to the pool area in the back was so comfortable and unique in its traditional Moroccan architecture. Wish we could’ve stayed longer!
Stayed at the Sofitel in Philadelphia and was only just pleased. They claim to be dog friendly but were less than accommodating to our pup. There are other hotels within less than a block with the same claims that actually have dog walkers, etc.
Long Beach, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Sofitel Sydney. I enjoyed it so much. It's a few minutes of walk to downtown and Harbour. Room is spacious. The area is quiet and safe. They have an amazing breakfast buffet.
Jersey City, NJ
LOVE this hotel! From the staff, to the rooms, to the food I have no complaints! When Sofitel is an option to a place I’m traveling to, Sofitel is where we stay!
Brooklyn, NY
A wonderful experience from booking to arrival. When traveling for work or pleasure a comfortable bed and fine dining experience is key. A courtesy upgrade and stall due to weather was no problem in this gorgeous environment. The creme brûlée at a few US locations can rival Paris! Enjoy
Dammam, Ash Sharqiyah
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is a true luxury in style kind of hotel. I have had stayed in a few Sofitel Hotels but my most memorable stay was in the Sofitel Lafayette in Washington DC during my honeymoon. The hospitality was extraordinarily as usual and the amenities are grate. In addition to that it was great value for money. I would stay in a Sofitel any day!
PROSPECT, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I recently stayed at a Sofitel property in Sydney, Australia.  The staff were wonderful, and even sent chocolate strawberries and champagne to our room as it was our honeymoon.  We had breakfast at the hotel each day, and were offered a great variety of food.  I look forward to staying again in the future!
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Luxurious. Very high end finishes and awesome international customer service. Expensive but awesome amenities and beautiful rooms. Would use for other international stays.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Sofitel uploaded by Claudette M.
I stayed at the Sofitel in Philadelphia I would go back l for the shampoo and conditioner alone! They smell so good I found myself taking them with me when I left. Yes I'm one of those people lol. The customer service was ok. It wasn't out of this world but the rooms are beautiful and spacious which is important when u plan on staying somewhere for more than a few days. The bed is also as fluffy as a marshmallow! I didn't want to get out of it. My son and husband pictured below.