BY SOFITEL

• is there an all inclusive package ? 2 Answers
  • What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?3 Answers
  • Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these h...8 Answers
Helen D.
Myself and husband recently stayed in the Sofitel in central Munich. It is a beautiful hotel, extremely polite and helpful staff. The junior suite is lovely with good views over the city.
Laura L.
The hotel itself was well taken care of The staff were somewhat distracted tho. We asked for a wine bottle opener and they looked at us like we were stupid. They said they didn't have one? What kind of hotel doesn't have a bottle opener? I stopped the next employee I saw in the hall who happened to have one in their pocket. Not sure what that was about but I wasn't impressed.
JULIANNA C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at Sofitel Miami, next to the MIA airport. A room for 4 people was about U$170. I didn't find it expensive. The room and bathroom are nice and tasteful. Very satisfied overall.
Japleen K.
Stayed in Sofitel Dubai on my recent anniversary trip. Staff was really helpful. Had an amazing experience staying over there. The decor was modern and the room view was of Burj Khalifa and dubai fountains ❤️ overall the experience was just amazing 😍.
Trelawney E.
I have zero complaints. I stayed at a Sofitel in Minneapolis, MN while attending a science-fiction convention that was based in a hotel nearby. There was a free shuttle that ran between the two hotels and they were very accommodating considering that weekend they were filled with "sci-fi geeks" in and out of costume. The pool was fantastic as well.
TLTRAVEL  .
Edmonton, AB
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I can't say more great things about Sofitel! I have not only stayed at multiple Sofitel locations & had amazing experiences but, as a part of my job, have had the opportunity to tour a number of Sofitel locations & see the different room category's, spas, kitchens etc. and they have all been top notch. Definitely worth the splurge as you cannot be disappointed!
Geena G.
I have stayed numerous times at the Sofitel in Beverly Hills. They have the friendliest staff that are ready to cater to your needs. Beautiful hotel with very comfortable beds. The hotel is located in a great location, Beverly Centre just across the street and Robertson is just a 5 min walk to great shops and restaurants. I always recommend this hotel to all my friends and family!
Katrina M.
Every Sofitel hotel I've been to, I've felt like royalty. As soon as you arrive, you're treated very nicely and welcomed warmly by the staff. The rooms are always perfectly clean and beautiful, with the furniture (especially the beds) being exceptionally comfortable.
Courtney W.
Perth, WA
We stayed with Sofitel in bora bora !!
What an amazing hotel, we had a private hut over the water and was Brought food everyday to the room!!!
Staff so beautiful and helpful!
Never been soo happy with this company !!
Kelly  B.
Donald , Victoria
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Wonderful sophisticated yet modern hotel. The rooms are gorgeous and service is impeccable, a bit pricey, but worth staying at for special occasions! Highly recommend
Kimberly H.
Los Angeles, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?