BY SOFITEL

• is there an all inclusive package ? 2 Answers
  • What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?3 Answers
  • Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hot...8 Answers
Trelawney E.
Trelawney E.
I have zero complaints. I stayed at a Sofitel in Minneapolis, MN while attending a science-fiction convention that was based in a hotel nearby. There was a free shuttle that ran between the two hotels and they were very accommodating considering that weekend they were filled with "sci-fi geeks" in and out of costume. The pool was fantastic as well.
Eiyllie Z.
Eiyllie Z.
Rabat
I have been to the sofitel in marrakesh morocco ..I loved the design its a mix between modern and traditional . A great hotel to stay in
Iva P.
Iva P.
Toronto, Ontario
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at the Sofitel in Washington D.C. The rooms were a great size and the location is central. Everything is top grade- great food, staff and accommodations. I love going to a Sofitel hotel, its always a treat.
Kelly  B.
Kelly B.
Donald , Victoria
Globetrotter Expert
Wonderful sophisticated yet modern hotel. The rooms are gorgeous and service is impeccable, a bit pricey, but worth staying at for special occasions! Highly recommend
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
Every Sofitel hotel I've been to, I've felt like royalty. As soon as you arrive, you're treated very nicely and welcomed warmly by the staff. The rooms are always perfectly clean and beautiful, with the furniture (especially the beds) being exceptionally comfortable.
Geena G.
Geena G.
I have stayed numerous times at the Sofitel in Beverly Hills. They have the friendliest staff that are ready to cater to your needs. Beautiful hotel with very comfortable beds. The hotel is located in a great location, Beverly Centre just across the street and Robertson is just a 5 min walk to great shops and restaurants. I always recommend this hotel to all my friends and family!
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los Angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Denise A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?