BY SOFITEL

• Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these h...8 Answers
Sarah H.
Louisville, KY
Globetrotter Expert
I recently stayed at a Sofitel property in Sydney, Australia.  The staff were wonderful, and even sent chocolate strawberries and champagne to our room as it was our honeymoon.  We had breakfast at the hotel each day, and were offered a great variety of food.  I look forward to staying again in the future!
Claudette M.
Brooklyn , NY
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at the Sofitel in Philadelphia I would go back l for the shampoo and conditioner alone! They smell so good I found myself taking them with me when I left. Yes I'm one of those people lol. The customer service was ok. It wasn't out of this world but the rooms are beautiful and spacious which is important when u plan on staying somewhere for more than a few days. The bed is also as fluffy as a marshmallow! I didn't want to get out of it.
My son and husband pictured below.
Amanda B.
Michigan City, IN
I stayed at the Sofitel Chicago for my birthday last year with two girlfriends and could not have been more impressed. We splurged on a suite and it was well worth the money. Check in was easy and quick. We ended up ordering room service for dinner and our food was wonderful. I was really surprised the entire bill was only about $60; not bad for three dinners in downtown Chicago. The bedding is simply amazing and the mattress was the best I've ever had. Our bathroom was beautiful and the view from our floor to ceiling windows gave us a different perspective of downtown.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I stayed at Sofitel hotel on my recent trip to Paris and it was an absolute lifesaver, we had originally booked a different hotel and when we saw the conditions of the hotel that we booked we immediately went to the Sofitel and they were able to take us in on such a short notice and really made our stay extremely pleasant and enjoyable. I also love in the Paris location the security that they have in place the street is a private street and only authorized vehicles are allowed on the premises
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
Sofitel Hotels are always nice to stay in. Expensive but very nice. The decor is very modern, the beds have always been very comfortable. If you want something other than standard and are willing to spend a few extra bucks, try one. You'll love it.
Joshua V.
This is a phenomenal hotel!!!! I stayed here while in Philadelphia, the staff was excellent. I continue to stay at Sofitel whenever I travel there. The rates are reasonable & the accommodations are great. I highly recommend them.
Kate B.
My husband and I stayed at he Sofitel St. Jameson London for our honeymoon. It was one of the nicest hotel experiences I have ever had. The staff greeted us by name after only a day in the hotel. There were daily gifts in our room celebrating our honeymoon. You couldn't ask for a better experience.
Steph C.
I visited the Sofitel in Chicago recently. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The lobby smelled amazing! I will definitely stay at another Sofitel again in the future.
MJ B.
We have sofitel hotel in the Philippines, I am not sure if it's the same but it's a very good hotel, companies in our country love doing their events in this hotel.
Nadia S.
Stayed at the Sofitel Chicago. It is a beautiful hotel in downtown Chicago. 5 minute walk to Michigan avenue, and amazing restaurants all around. Also a nice restaurant and cafe downstairs. The service and the people were all very friendly here.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?